Cashew

Lana @ TW Classic in Belgium on 9th of July, 2016.

I don't think that Lana is a festival artist yet. It was a gamble that she went only for festivals where you have to deal with a diverse audience. Her popularity in Europe is diminishing lately so I thought that an extensive theater/arena tour in Europe would have been a better choice for her 

It seems like she was reallyy miscast in this festival.. I wonder how her concert tomorrow will go

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

I saw some clips on Twitter and I liked what I saw. I am getting the impression that the crowd was not that into it(?) If I am not mistaken Bruce S. on after her. I have mentioned in my videos that I am not a fan of festivals for Lana because her specific fan base has no choice but to see her there but since she doesn't usually fit with festival acts the people who are not there to see her don't get it. Not a put down but just a funky mix of people. I hope the Lana fans enjoyed it.

Can someone make a thread for the next show tomorrow plus the Lana's timing in the main post.

http://www.concert.ru/Details.aspx?ActionID=59471

This site says 9:30 to 20:30, but I'm not sure what time zone it is (Moscow maybe)??

This month has a load of performances coming up so it's better we stay organized in making threads.

(I'm butt hurt that the only time I didn't check the forum was at her performance)

Can someone make a thread for the next show tomorrow plus the Lana's timing in the main post.

http://www.concert.ru/Details.aspx?ActionID=59471

This site says 9:30 to 20:30, but I'm not sure what time zone it is (Moscow maybe)??

This month has a load of performances coming up so it's better we stay organized in making threads.

(I'm butt hurt that the only time I didn't check the forum was at her performance)

Thread to the show:

http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/7109-lana-del-rey-to-perform-in-russia/

Also I read that Lana's set starts at 21:15

The crowd looks bored lmao

They're Bruce Springsteen stans, they don't have time for Lana, they could die any minute now. It's so bad since it's the first time she's putting out this new show, but it was great anyway, hope she keeps it.

Lets be honest, Lana´s performances and songs are not really what I would call exciting. If I wasnt her fan, didnt know her discography and was waiting for Bruce, I would be bored af as well.

She really was performing to the wrong crowd and demographic

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo