Cashew

Poppy

Just now, WildChild said:

The vision & collaboration on New York is EVERYTHING.

The vocals>>>

The saxophone outro>>>

Titanic's obvious impact>>>

"I don't wanna go to New York, no..."

+

This applies to the collaboration on VKTRS. They nailed both days in the studio!

4 hours ago, nowhereInParticular said:

I DID get one, thank you for thinking of me :cryney2::worship:!! So glad this restocked, as this was the one I originally wanted. Now, I'm only missing the 2 original Sumerian store presses (not the current clear splatter), the red amazon uk, & the retail green (Will try to find that irl so I can actually play that one :smile:!

On my first listen rn I still have to sit with this album to form any opinions cause my brain blanks on first listens but so far Linger has immediately caught my attention that song was So good an instant standout

qfrWuBl.png

The album is kind of a hot mess for the most part. She fell off hard 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

poppy and grimes together could have filled such a much needed niche in pop music, can't believe i'll never experience something like play destroy EVER again

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

4 hours ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Oh wow, what songs have you listened to so far? :popcorn:

I binge-watched all her music videos on YouTube yesterday and listened to the entire Flux album today. It all sounds very innovative and intriguing to me so far! :wub:

On 10/14/2023 at 3:58 PM, DownhillLullaby said:

I loved the album! Some I'll need more time but

Hard, 1s + 0s, Zig, Linger are my favorites!!!

I liked Church Outfit, Knockoff and Motorbike but now I'm kinda bored with them but I still listen once in a while.

Those are my favorites too along with Knockoff. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

out of listening to a few songs from this era (Church Outfit, Knockoff, Motorbike, The Attic, Hard, and 1's and 0's) I actually kinda love the vibe and think it's better than Flux and such a unique sound. The Attic>>>