Sign in to follow this  
Who is Lana's best photographer?

Tbh I don't like Neil at all. I know it's a really unpopular opinion, but I've never been a fan. Another unpopular opinion is that I love Francesco's shots. Galore is my favourite shoot she's ever done. For other photographers, I really love her shoots with Mario Testino and Mariano Vivanco.

Mariano Vivanco is amazing, I also love Queen Nicole Nodland.

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

LANA needs to work with DAVID LACHAPELLE. I can already see the direction they'd go in and it's fabulous!

I totally thought about this too!!!

I think another photographer/director that Lana should work with is Anton Corbijn cause I think he can bring out the rawness/creepiness in Lana like he does with other artists. I mean, look at these stunning photos:

6477b5ae0b9bffbc26019501dde90b31.jpg

l_corbijn_exhib_01.jpg

Plus, Anton directed the mv for Heart-shaped Box, and he also directed this

Anton and Lana are a perfect match imo :crying: but David Lachapelle is also a great person she should work with

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

Steven Klein, but if i have to choose between those four people then i guess nicole. Fran could've gotten it had he not done that messy ass vogue shoot, and neil's style bores the hell out of me. It was nice for Ultraviolence, but that's it. 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

Oh please, Neil takes some incredible photos but then ruins most of them editing them too much (see Complex photoshoot), while her HQ pics for Honeymoon were amazing. Chuck's pics are cute but I'll never forgive her for the mess she made with the HM cover, guess i have to say Queen Nicole Nodland

giphy.gif