Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

Do you guys SERIOUSLY think Lana would give info to a known music leaker?  :thumb3:  "To keep his mouth shut" 

Hunties, he's a leaker....  :creepna2:

PNoV6l.gif

Well the hope always was that she'd see the hype building from the radio guy's false info and catch on so...mission kinda accomplished? Iconic beginning to an era :excited:

It sounds like an Ugly is jealous of exclusive info...oh well. 2017 will prove them wrong

(Disclaimer)

Below i will try to explain my pov based off of findings by not only myself but multiple people using public information. to make it easier i will be going in order of:

Reasons for why i said what i said:

The neros files

His relations with male minors on various social media platforms in which explicit activity occurs

his adamant claim that he is the only one with "leaks"

How Eclipse is not a real supporter

Making a lana fan pay for "resistance" and leaking it right after (bad business deal)

How easily people believe everything he says and does

Well i will explain everything that i know to you. This is nothing new here. Every time I share my opinion on here i get warning points, threats from moderators, insults from people. I never specifically attacked anyone or made lies. People twist my words around, say i claim to have uv outtakes when i never did ever. All because i don't agree with certain things. Eclipse claims to be a supporter of lana when in reality is he? Or a nuisance? he continuously claims being the "only one" with certain songs and how he "found them" himself and they "didn't fall into his lap" . There is a website called neros. (now defunct due to rise in traffic) (because of the discovery of it, due to multiple people including myself tracing the url code in each picosong link of certain songs he leaked tracing back to a online database that was once filled with multiple demos, finals, and snippets of lana music from 2010-2013. This was an active database owned and controlled by a music label manager of "neros Group". due to the discovery of this database (because of eclipse) the site and all other conglomerate sites were taken down and files were obliterated. Eclipse claims to have only found two songs on there in which he leaked. But there were over 20. (not saying he leaked all 20 on there). In addition to this another reason i decided to respond to the forum is how his disgraceful behavior is unfair. He has multiple occurrences in which he traded nudes with male minors under the ae of 18 in return for the promise of song snippets. So apparently someones dignity is worth .21 seconds of a song snippet to him. This was clearly documented in his snapchats with fans as well as his now defunct "supermovie" tumblr account. Another thing is his proclamation that he is the only one with certain songs such as "uv outtakes" and 2010 "demos" when in reality there are three people who have 2010 demos and multiple lana team members who have them. Eclipse claims he is a lana supporter. Can we be real here? he has consistently betrayed her by leaking songs she had never released for a reason in which is no ones business. and is using her hard work and painful past as a failed pop singer as clout for online notoriety. HE has taken advantage of her to the point she herself contacted him today begging and pleading him with "all her heart" to not leak the uv outtakes. yes it is great that we were able to enjoy her work but put yourself in her shoes. can you imagine something of yours being leaked when you never wanted it out in the first place? he is just as bad as those russian girls that spied on her at night and harassed her in front of her home. he is equally as unfair to her. He made a lana fan pay for resistance when he knew he was going to leak it. Can you believe he had the audacity to earn money from something he has no rights to? He illegally made profit off of a registered song he had no rights to. some fan he is. And finally a common trend on here. I have been abused, berated and made out to be the bad guy by sheeple on here because they worship their godly "eclipse" hakan. The a blinded by his claims without considering how detrimental he is to lanas psyche. No one wants to believe that he is nothing but a poser and user of lana. I am honestly shocked that her team has not taken action yet. 

Excuse my grammar and punctuation, i am shaking as i write this due to how disgusted i am. If you find it in your heart to understand that all i ask is for you to ask yourself,

is this really right?

Well if everytime you say something you get warning points / mod threats I feel like that means you're doing something wrong don't you think :rip:

i highly doubt lana cares if a demo from 2008 leaks

he leaked uv snippets wdym 

thats the whole point of this, she begged him (allegedly) to not leak those songs today? 

And people don't want to hear my opinion because they can't think that their precious eclipse is possibly not all that he cracks up to be. 

This is a forum, nothing i said was false information. I highly doubt lana would reach out to a known leaker herself and act like their best friends. Believe what you want but this is my opinion.