Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

Yes but that's what makes us Lana stans

This is what makes us Lana stans

Looking for rumors but we don't find shit

Fighting for over 30 fukin pages

Don't cry about it don't cry about it

:oopna:

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Blake posted an audio on his story clearly a start of a song. Could it be something of Lana's? I don't really pay attention to what he posts but I could be wrong. Although the few seconds of it sound nice and I'd be interested to here whatever song or thing it is!

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

Blake posted an audio on his story clearly a start of a song. Could it be something of Lana's? I don't really pay attention to what he posts but I could be wrong. Although the few seconds of it sound nice and I'd be interested to here whatever song or thing it is!

where at

is he the hot one on lanas band

Isn't it weird that Lana has stated she doesn't know who Greg Banks is yet Blake clearly knows him

Well Eclipse said Lana said. 

But then again I don't want to get that whole mess started again! omg  :toofunny:

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric