Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

some of yall people are so rude, is your life so bad that you come here to take your anger out and bring down someone whos just trying to liven this place up

some people just want to watch the world burn ...  :smokes:

UV/HM were both bores.

I'm not agreeing with this... but I'm not disagreeing.

I liked Honeymoon. I loved UV(don't come for me lol)..... but even then kinda boring.

Anyway, yall, maybe she's taking longer than just the 2 year or so break. A lot of artist take longer than that. So perhaps we're too early.

some of yall people are so rude, is your life so bad that you come here to take your anger out and bring down someone whos just trying to liven this place up

:kiss:

pixie1.jpg

who leaked my candids

341e352c9925b3ef7bc5edfb50e3597e.jpg

I'm not agreeing with this... but I'm not disagreeing.

I liked Honeymoon. I loved UV(don't come for me lol)..... but even then kinda boring.

Anyway, yall, maybe she's taking longer than just the 2 year or so break. A lot of artist take longer than that. So perhaps we're too early.

HM is my favorite album so far. You can just put it on, dim the lights, grab some bourbon (or your drink of choice), get comfortable and have it take you away.

You can be the boss, Daddy.

at this point with how long we've been waiting, i'd be soooo happy if on the 20th at the capitol show she's like

LDR5 IS COMING YOU LITTLE BITCHES. NOW STAAAHP LEAKING MY SHIT. :OG:

HM is my favorite album so far. You can just put it on, dim the lights, grab some bourbon (or your drink of choice), get comfortable and have it take you away.

Honestly. Its one of those albums I don't listen to heavily anymore. Do I still stan? Yes. Do I still consider her a favorite? Yes. But that last album was just boring. Good but boring.

BTD,P, and UV and unreleased is what I constantly listen to. I listen to a couple of songs from HM, but never as a whole.