Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

Ms Elizabeth Grant presents Lana Del Rey "Verses and subversive, With Strings Attached"

coming soon.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I'm here hoping the weeknd influenced Lana a bit for her album. Maybe we csnget one or two upbeat songs. I love honeymoon but now I'm craving for something a little more fast paced or as raw as ultraviolence.

I wonder if we'll get any features from the weeknd or father john misty? I would be so there for that

eclipse knows lots of things about album but we don't know anything. i hate life.

We're also gonna know things about the album when the right time comes. :)

giphy.gif

I listened to Honeymoon again, and I don't think we are ever going to get pop Lana ever again. The level of maturity HM puts out is more than UV and BTD, and she is likely to scale that up with LDR5

I listened to Honeymoon again, and I don't think we are ever going to get pop Lana ever again. The level of maturity HM puts out is more than UV and BTD, and she is likely to scale that up with LDR5

if christina could release a masterpiece like BIONIC - LDR can release fun pop music. #prayforLDR5