Hi! Mod team is aware of site issues and have contacted Admin :) ×
Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

even Lana doesn't want to make pop songs anymore :bye2:

what would you call MTWBT & HBTB? actually - her whole discography is still POP.

like there was someone who called ULTRAVIOLENCE - ALT. ROCK .... :pls: ........ 

Honestly. Its one of those albums I don't listen to heavily anymore. Do I still stan? Yes. Do I still consider her a favorite? Yes. But that last album was just boring. Good but boring.

BTD,P, and UV and unreleased is what I constantly listen to. I listen to a couple of songs from HM, but never as a whole.

Wow this post really changed LanaBoards forever -- such a forward-thinking mind :gclap:

what would you call MTWBT & HBTB? actually - her whole discography is still POP.

like there was someone who called ULTRAVIOLENCE - ALT. ROCK .... :pls: ........ 

im not saying those records are not pop but they aren't the songs you'd play in the radio (i know they were played but they arent famous or are they? people still know summertime sadness remix only)

also, i love lana's bubblegum pop unreleased bops so it's not like i hate pop music or smth but i just like the fact that her music is growing up with her ;)

nsaalk.jpg

im not saying those records are not pop but they aren't the songs you'd play in the radio (i know they were played but they arent famous or are they? people still know summertime sadness remix only)

also, i love lana's bubblegum pop unreleased bops so it's not like i hate pop music or smth but i just like the fact that her music is growing up with her ;)

well i still believe that she has some more fun LG songs in her. i have to believe. GGD/YCBTB/UTPM are just too good to not continue the story.

Plus i am still waiting on a OTTR part 2.

well i still believe that she has some more fun LG songs in her. i have to believe. GGD/YCBTB/UTPM are just too good to not continue the story.

Plus i am still waiting on a OTTR part 2.

unfortunately i don't think that lana's ever going to release her old stuff... also all them tracks are old (i think???) i just can't imagine her recording stuff like "Caught You Boy" or "Resistance" these days (but I can be wrong)... i hope there's gonna be more leaks because i love her unreleased! but at the same time there IS a reason why they aren't on studio albums... we should be glad we can listen to them anyway ;)

BTD was good but I just hope she's not going to come back to that sound... :D

nsaalk.jpg

i hope we get another BURNT NORTON on this record - or an INTRO track that introduces the whole vibe. one thing you can always count on from Christina is a killer INTRO - stripped intro, back to basics intro, bionic intro (not really an intro but that song goes hard), and the ever so great LOTUS INTRO. 

Lana could learn a thing or two .... 

I think its because you're negative 24/7 though or something.

This is a) not true and b) there is a difference from expressing your opinion and quoting people and telling them theirs is crap. Just my two cents

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

i hope we get another BURNT NORTON on this record - or an INTRO track that introduces the whole vibe. one thing you can always count on from Christina is a killer INTRO - stripped intro, back to basics intro, bionic intro (not really an intro but that song goes hard), and the ever so great LOTUS INTRO. 

I feel like tracks like burnt norton are a waste when we could have one more song that we can actually listen to, it feels like a filler to me.

I feel like tracks like burnt norton are a waste when we could have one more song that we can actually listen to, it feels like a filler to me.

oh honey, stop recording. 

the thing with christina is that every album is almost full of interludes. like most of her albums have 20+ songs with at least 8 of them being intros. too much.

id rather lana keep intros/monologues for the videos not the albums

the thing with christina is that every album is almost full of interludes. like most of her albums have 20+ songs with at least 8 of them being intros. too much.

id rather lana keep intros/monologues for the videos not the albums

imma need an example .. cuz at the most there's been 4 and they were on her most iconic album .....   :smokes: