Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

I don't think there's gonna be any particular artist on the soundtrack for B&TB 2017 because I just looked and the music's just the original music from the movie itself with 3 new songs. 1 out of the 3 new songs is played by the cast.. so.. not sure. And the other is from the Beast's perspective so it'll be a male voice. However, she could be the one singing the lullaby? Fingers crossed..

http://www.hypable.com/beauty-and-the-beast-live-action-new-songs/

And you're problem with my post is???? I never said it was a forward thinking. I was giving my opinion.

I know but you (and many other people) have been saying the same thing over and over again, it's tiring. Like, I already know what certain members are going to post by just reading their name. At least those who love her new albums analyze them multiple times and discover new things everytime they listen to them and then share those fresh ideas on the forum, unlike the "Honeymoon haters" who post how boring, lifeless, uninspired, bop-less, floppy and monotone it supposedly is whenever they can.

Stay positive; Lana is love. :kiss:

I would think Maleficent 2 would be the Disney film with new music and a reprise of Once upon a Dream

I do hope the personal situation between Pitt and Angelina don't affect that movies release

Beauty and the Beast is being sung by the cast.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I read some stuff here and I actually start to wonder if some of you appreciate Lana's work or is just expecting that she will release something that you want to listen.

Like, it's her creation, and her art. If you don't feel connected anymore (or is touched by what she's been expressing), maybe you should rethink if she's an artist you like instead of whishing she would go back to sing the only sound and atmosphere you expect. If you don't feel this brightness anymore (as so many of you say), maybe one option would be to look forward to artists that come closer to what you relate. But, most important, to keep respecting the work Lana does. I read some stuff here that I think are extremely offensive and if she was here herself she would probably question why you are interested in her work anyway, being just like the media that sucked her in the past.

I didn't want to say anything just to be the annoying one, but what really bothers me is seeing so much disrespect and, mainly, the depreciation of her art, inputtted as "opinions". It's disheartening, I thought coming to LanaBoards I would see people praising, analysing, being proud of her work and thrilled by the person she's becoming over the years, 'cause she had a tough life and had to overcome a lot to be where she is today.

it's really tiring, you know.

What is we finally get Neon Shadows with Maleficent 2? :oprah:

Even if it does happen, it'll happen in 2019.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Am I the only one who freaks out when I get a "lanadelrey just posted a video" (/photo) notification?

I always think it's related to the new single or something but then it just turns out to be a random post about Corona Festival (which is tomorrow by the way!)

giphy.gif

Am I the only one who freaks out when I get a "lanadelrey just posted a video" (/photo) notification?

I always think it's related to the new single or something but then it just turns out to be a random post about Corona Festival (which is tomorrow by the way!)

:toofunny: :toofunny: this hits too close to home :deadbanana:

And she had better relieve us all of this thirst and tease something, anything, tomorrow... I guess we can just wait and hope :pray2:

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

I just noticed that all her albums have at least one song with different language's lyrics. Like, Brite Lites has arabic vocal samples (correct me if I'm wrong, please :toofunny: ), Carmen and Bel Air has french, West Coast, Ultraviolence and Florida Kilos has spanish, and Salvatore has italian. So, what country do you guys think we're going to visit in this new album?

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

I just noticed that all her albums have at least one song with different language's lyrics. Like, Brite Lites has arabic vocal samples (correct me if I'm wrong, please :toofunny: ), Carmen and Bel Air has french, West Coast, Ultraviolence and Florida Kilos has spanish, and Salvatore has italian. So, what country do you guys think we're going to visit in this new album?

i heard that she said in one of her interviews that she will sing in French in her new album

And about the Arabic vocals in Brite Lites yeah you're right

i heard that she said in one of her interviews that she will sing in French in her new album

I don't mean this in a shady way, but you keep saying that you hear this info and like where are you hearing this stuff  :deadbanana:

I really wanna know  :deadbanana:

giphy.gif

I don't mean this in a shady way, but you keep saying that you hear this info and like where are you hearing this stuff  :deadbanana:

I really wanna know  :deadbanana:

giphy.gif

It was in an radio interview in 2014 shortly after UV was released... I wanna say virgin radio? I don't remember the specific station it was for. But it was said! :]

I don't mean this in a shady way, but you keep saying that you hear this info and like where are you hearing this stuff :deadbanana:

I really wanna know :deadbanana:

giphy.gif

on twitter i think

And sorry for my info im new to this fandom

And its been a year or so since I became a lana stan