Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

those strings are like so simple yet they have a warm richness. im ready.

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

:O BTD is hella light blue for me, like the light blue on the back cover, but that's interesting you see it this way! Deep green then maybe

While I was obviously joking since she sings about red in BTD / P and blue in HM, to make a logical continuation it could be brown if it's :)  :toofunny:

I hope it's deep red, I need something red from her, like blood or sex or passion idk something red not blue something bold and powerful

HM is honestly deep red for me. maybe because of the shoot and the vinyl but songs like 24 The Blackest Day and Swan Song give me really strong red colors

These strings got me so shook. I'm just imagining a teaser video for the new album with these strings. Sunlight is streaming thru windows onto her face. She wakes up and gets out of bed. Walks over to some curtains and opens them, revealing an open doorway to outside where there is a field of wildflowers swaying in the wind :oprah:

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

imagine she got a way to combine these three snippets in one song.

Retro-future album here we go! 

THIS! Exactly what I was thinking! I can't wait to hear this album!  :defeated:

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593