Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

Someone's probably already said so but I cbf looking back through the comments..

Lana removed "subversive" from her insta bio and replaced it with "Solvet et Coagula" which is latin for "destroy and then create"

So I doubt Subversive is going to be the new album title now. I'm liking this destroy/create thing though. It's probably a sign that her new album is on the way and the Honeymoon era is officially closed.

She also made the Honeymoon account private last week so......

I wonder what she'll do with that account. Leave it and stop posting? Change the name of it and continue posting for the new album? ...

Edited by subversiviolence

She has to do a witchy cult era at some point in her life, she's lowkey set herself up for it, so now is as good a time as any.

Yest godt!!!!! i want psychadelic witch music mixed with trip hop and videos of her and Chuck praying around some fire in robes in the forest.

ARE YOU :) KIDDING ME!?!??! THESE ARE THE SNIPPETS THAT HAVE Y'ALL GASSED!!??! 

ARE Y'ALL HIGH!??!! ??!?!???!?!?!?!?!!??!?!??!?!??!?!??! 

These are NOT Lana snippets. This fool is PLAYNG y'all.

they are lana snippets, but most likely they're stems from songs we already have. vxfx is a ycbtb stem.

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

tumblr_ohepzdZ3gR1rq8pgxo1_500.jpg

Hope we get a snippet soon.

But legit y'all are getting feisty over what the album is going to sound like, when the last time we had an idea of that was over a year ago lol. The album can sound like anything at this point. I personally feel like it might sound like a sassy version of Ultraviolence. 

ruZKe8V.gif

tumblr_ohepzdZ3gR1rq8pgxo1_500.jpg

Hope we get a snippet soon.

But legit y'all are getting feisty over what the album is going to sound like, when the last time we had an idea of that was over a year ago lol. The album can sound like anything at this point. I personally feel like it might sound like a sassy version of Ultraviolence. 

Such a mess  :eek:

Omg guys I just realized what that "solve et coagula" bio reminds me of... it's of the lyric in Music To Watch Boys To: "no holds barred, I've been sent to destroy".

Queen of foreshadowing her next album before it's even out

Omg guys I just realized what that "solve et coagula" bio reminds me of... it's of the lyric in Music To Watch Boys To: "no holds barred, I've been sent to destroy".

Queen of foreshadowing her next album before it's even out

I've never really understood what she says there before seeing this lol

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m