Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

I am in love with Stargirl.

Wouldn't it be great instead of 13 five minute songs, for a change- Lana would sing 65 one minute songs as hypnotic and as well sung as Stargirl (which is to me like

a continuation of West Coast/ Shades of Cool / Brooklyn Baby but taken in a different direction.

Singing like a siren.

Also dawned on me how perfect Lana would be playing a musical version of Madison from Splash (which after all was The Little Mermaid before the Little Mermaid was put to music (aren't they doing a reconfiguring of Splash with boys as the Mermaids?)

Her voice is amazing in Stargirl.

btw-is there a Stargirl standalone thread?

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I am in love with Stargirl.

Wouldn't it be great instead of 13 five minute songs, for a change- Lana would sing 65 one minute songs as hypnotic and as well sung as Stargirl (which is to me like

a continuation of West Coast/ Shades of Cool / Brooklyn Baby but taken in a different direction.

Singing like a siren.

Also dawned on me how perfect Lana would be playing a musical version of Madison from Splash (which after all was The Little Mermaid before the Little Mermaid was put to music (aren't they doing a reconfiguring of Splash with boys as the Mermaids?)

Her voice is amazing in Stargirl.

btw-is there a Stargirl standalone thread?

I've always thought Lana's voice was so incredibly hypnotic, just like a siren. She would make a fabulous mermaid siren.

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

Two threads for Stargirl - one thread discussing its release & its lyrics thread

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I've always thought Lana's voice was so incredibly hypnotic, just like a siren. She would make a fabulous mermaid siren.

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

Two threads for Stargirl - one thread discussing its release & its lyrics thread

I don't know which one I want more, a dreamy & hypnotic mermaid siren theme or a dark femme fatale witch cult theme for LDR5  :flutter:

4BZPaCg.jpg

I had a dream that she teased something and y'all were sooo salty about it lol. I've been having a lot of lana dreams lately

saaaaaaameeee. Queen of communicating to her fans through an altered state of consciousness

I had a dream that she teased something and y'all were sooo salty about it lol. I've been having a lot of lana dreams lately

I have this reoccurring dream that I meet her at an awards show and she tells me about her new music and I wake up and it's not true and I get really salty. 

The only dream I had with her was one that she did a reunion with her fans at Chateau Marmont and we took pictures and she gave an autograph for everyone there. I'm pretty sure that Young and Beautiful and Video Games were playing in the background too.  :oprah3:

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

I have this reoccurring dream that I meet her at an awards show and she tells me about her new music and I wake up and it's not true and I get really salty. 

I have a recurring dream that I meet her at an awards show as well! But then she invites me back to her hotel and we sneak into the pool and go skinny dipping and things escalate from there... :brows:

sugar baby crying ezgif_com_c98a0a05e8.gif tears of gold

I dreamt that she was preforming at SNL and she was singing video games and her voice was so good and everyone loved her and she did a remake of the blue jeans video with short hair and she was in a tropical beach

No new music sadly

I have Lana dreams allllllll of the time, but there's this one I always think about... I was in this archive room that archived every YouTube video ever posted on DVDs, so I went into the "L" cabinet to see if I could find any Lizzy videos, and I found one & took it home. When I played it, it was this video of her in a flowy turquoise dress, her blonde hair pulled back into a French twist, sitting on a diving board above a pool on one leg with the other dangling off. She had a guitar, and was playing & singing Blizzard for everyone at the pool. It was so beautiful, I wish it was real!

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I had a dream last night that she announced the album (I forget what it was called) was going to be released on friday and the album cover was her laying on the ground with her feet in the air and a constellation/solar system thing was around her feet in black and white.