Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

The one about the new album coming soon?

It was a video of song. It kinda sounds like lana but doesnt at the same time.

New content maybe?

Ya that was a rumoured LDR Uv track a long ass time ago. It's been proved fake for a while now lol It's called 'City On Fire' I think

Ohhh. Thanks. I didnt know that

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

It was a video of song. It kinda sounds like lana but doesnt at the same time.

New content maybe?

I think it's not Lana. Like for a second it sounds like her and then it doesn't. And they just posted big spender pretending it's a new thing so I feel like they're trying to look like they know something they don't 

I think it's not Lana. Like for a second it sounds like her and then it doesn't. And they just posted big spender pretending it's a new thing so I feel like they're trying to look like they know something they don't

China palace who?

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Lana hasn't been spending time with nobody but Jonathon Wilson, Rick Nowels and Emile Haynie. Listen to 'I Love You, Honeybear" by father john misty. It was produced by jonathon Wilson and actually resembles honeymoon. I'm telling you guys that's what I think LDR4 will sound like. It's a step further/more cohesive.

Lana hasn't been spending time with nobody but Jonathon Wilson, Rick Nowels and Emile Haynie. Listen to 'I Love You, Honeybear" by father john misty. It was produced by jonathon Wilson and actually resembles honeymoon. I'm telling you guys that's what I think LDR4 will sound like. It's a step further/more cohesive.

I had a dream last night that she announced the album (I forget what it was called) was going to be released on friday and the album cover was her laying on the ground with her feet in the air and a constellation/solar system thing was around her feet in black and white.

Highkey here for this as an album cover tbh

qpgosw.jpg

Tbh ILYH sounds less languid/ethereal than Honeymoon

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

Tbh ILYH sounds less languid/ethereal than Honeymoon

Really? I thought it was more gorgeous than HM.. but then again it's been a while since I've heard that album b/c I don't like his voice.. love the production of that album though.