Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

Someone mentioned Lana should have a witch aesthetic for her new album and then I saw the trailer for this movie. Reminds me of the style Lana was going for a while back.

I'd be down for a dark strung album.

id be down for this 

The first time I heard west coast I was tired because I hadn't slept all night in excitement for the premiere of the single on BBC 1 Radio I believe? Anyways it was one of the most exciting days of my life. I was breathless, hopefully the lead of LDR4/5 makes us feel this way.

The first time I heard west coast I was tired because I hadn't slept all night in excitement for the premiere of the single on BBC 1 Radio I believe? Anyways it was one of the most exciting days of my life. I was breathless, hopefully the lead of LDR4/5 makes us feel this way.

I'm sure it'll take care of the "tired" part. Get ready to be comatose!1!!1

EotAQlJ.jpg

west coast was definetly her best lead single 100% and imo her best released song

It is the best song out of the 3.

but as a "lead single" - High By The Beach is better for the GP. (Do not get me wrong - I do think West Coast is way better ofc).

giphy.gif

I love HBTB but it's definitely her weakest lead single. It's cute, but just not really exciting like the previous leads. 

If she could somehow combine the energy from Ride + West Coast with the beauty of Video Games for the lead single on LDR5... 

:wipe: :xcry: :wipe: 

14417469274.gif

I love HBTB but it's definitely her weakest lead single. It's cute, but just not really exciting like the previous leads. 

If she could somehow combine the energy from Ride + West Coast with the beauty of Video Games for the lead single on LDR5... 

:wipe: :xcry: :wipe:

that video though had me shook. that iconic caught on the railing moment. :)