Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

Hey guys. :) I'm back from my "session"  :derpna:

Anyways, all this new info. WoW.

Thank you so so so much @Eclipse for sharing all this new info and stuff :) 

(no shade, or anything) Did Lana say anything about the UV Outtakes? Does she still want those to stay hidden forever, or what?

Me @ all of this mess :thumb3:  :thumb3:  :omfg2:  :godlaugh:

(Tinythree is crazy)

thats fine you all can continue to penalize me and call me names for things in which are true. this is a one sided forum in which opinions are not allowed when they arent in favor of a certain party. 

i'm trying to keep up but i saw in someone's status comments...posts are happening too fast.....i don't know what's going on? i've tried to read back and all i see is fighting and talking shit about eclipse?

There's a load of key info in the other pages I can't even begin to explain how much was told today

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

Hey guys. :) I'm back from my "session"  :derpna:

Anyways, all this new info. WoW.

Thank you so so so much @Eclipse for sharing all this new info and stuff :)

(no shade, or anything) Did Lana say anything about the UV Outtakes? Does she still want those to stay hidden forever, or what?

Me @ all of this mess :thumb3:  :thumb3:  :omfg2:  :godlaugh:

(Tinythree is crazy)

I see you liking every post sis were you jerking off to Lana news :toofunny: relatable

ZKcaooE.png

thats fine you all can continue to penalize me and call me names for things in which are true. this is a one sided forum in which opinions are not allowed when they arent in favor of a certain party. 

Are you still in your stage of denial? Eclipse is the most reliable user in this forum. It's not an opinion of yours to call him unreliable or whatever, it's just a blatant lie.

image.png

How can some people be so stupid

I don't understand

Anyway

I can probably share this as well but it already kills me to post stuff here that she told me in private

Y'all can suck my dick if you don't believe, I got no fucks to give about this forum or fandom anymore except for a few people

I just want you all to know how she feels right now though

And wanted to confirm no albums in November

https://scontent-cdg2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t34.0-12/14936979_1159507557437276_1469713071_n.jpg?oh=75bb625119b5249e5b84b2c42e3f156b&oe=581CE275

Quoting for next page

i don't know what are these but you guys should try to this. idk if we have those. JUST DO SOMETHING.

the neros database was a working online file database in which contained various lana tracks from 2010-2013 some of which are the ones eclipse claimed to leak since he "found them" he did in fact make someone pay for resistance.