Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

I guess the other thing to keep in mind is that there's no way Eclipse can definitively prove that he talked to Lana AND not betray her trust. I think it's one of those things where we could go in circles forever about it, or we could just be happy that we have any news at all. 

I guess the other thing to keep in mind is that there's no way Eclipse can definitively prove that he talked to Lana AND not betray her trust. I think it's one of those things where we could go in circles forever about it, or we could just be happy that we have any news at all. 

correct, this is it, i just want everyone to question everything they hear

I just want you guys to just give both opinions the benefit of the doubt, would lana really do this? Also if she did is it right that hes telling us? Although she begged him not to?

Thats all i am saying.

sis, he works for the record label. that is all. reclipse is a fraud.

im just hoping for really rich and luxurious btd level music videos this era

I keep my expectations low because of that interview where she said video directors want to make "high-impact" stuff whereas she likes long shots and prefers her videos to be more simple. But who knows :)

sis, he works for the record label. that is all. reclipse is a fraud.

Sis... Do you need his snapchat? I seriously will gladly give it to you, so you can see for yourself, he is a 17 year old.  :facepalm:

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

Well you're right, of course she could've taken legal steps, but this might've led him to actually leak it. Instead she's being nice and sharing some tiny information. Would you leak something if Lana personally asked you not to and even gave you hope to do a little Q&A in the future? I know damn well I wouldn't. 

I doubt he would actually risk being sued by Interscope. If she doesnt really know him how can she know he is trust worthy ? This is like playing lottery for her. But if she is ok that leakers get all her unreleased and released-to-be songs beforehand, then its fine. Its her career I guess. Personally I would plug up every possible hole of leakage. 

Sis... Do you need his snapchat? I seriously will gladly give it to you, so you can see for yourself, he is a 17 year old.  :facepalm:

:smokes: honey .. you can throw his age around all you want. that has nothing to do with it. i have friends who work at capitol that have interns who are under 18. 

I doubt he would actually risk being sued by Interscope. If she doesnt really know him how can she know he is trust worthy ? This is like playing lottery for her. But if she is ok that leakers get all her unreleased and released-to-be songs beforehand, then its fine. Its her career I guess. Personally I would plug up every possible hole of leakage. 

you can't be sued by a company that employs you and is asking you to make all this shit up.

:xgiggle:

:smokes: honey .. you can throw his age around all you want. that has nothing to do with it. i have friends who work at capitol that have interns who are under 18.

He also lives on the island Cyprus which is thousands of miles away :awkney: Trust me, he isn't a part of the label.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

you can't be sued by a company that employs you and is asking you to make all this shit up.

NtL3Xkn.gif

image.png

Sweetheart, he's a 17 year old boy, who lives in the middle of nowhere. :awk:

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

it is what it is, i still don't and won't believe any of this, and also im upset @ her team for letting this shit go on. anyways moving on

do you think she'll recycle any past lyrics like she's done every album?