Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

When what leaked?

JFK, Starry Eyed, Angels Forever, Hollywood, and Black Beauty leaked in the summer of 2013. She had already mentioned Black Beauty as being intended for the album that was to become Ultraviolence, i.e. it was new material, so it getting leaked was a big deal.

I can't find the interview ugh. If I do, I'll link it here.

JFK, Starry Eyed, Angels Forever, Hollywood, and Black Beauty leaked in the summer of 2013. She had already mentioned Black Beauty as being intended for the album that was to become Ultraviolence, i.e. it was new material, so it getting leaked was a big deal.

I forgot angels forever im ashamed rn

Aren't JFK & Starry Eyed from Paradise?

Mfhp.gif

JFK- I was looking on youtube and the original of JFK is no longer up. Just a sped up version.

Can't wait for us 11 year olds to get ten box sets of every single song and variant (like the Beatles, Dylan and the Dead) Lana ever did

BTW- Lana should cover "Tammy" the #1 song Debbie Reynolds sang. It would be perfect.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Here's to the intelligent girls that never doubted him!

he already did it when the [/size]untouchable 5[/size] leaked.[/size]

Can it, rat. Eclipse had nothing to do with the untouchable 5. Check your facts before saying dumb shit like that. Those songs were leaked because of Rick Nowels.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Honestly I feel so bad for Lana. Trusting your work to somebody, who seems to be someone you can trust, suddenly leaks all her unreleased stuff and talks to him about her new album like if anything will happen? I wasn't expecting this... But I am 100% convinced Lana is on LanaBoards everyday.. shes so fucking shady and i love her so much. I am truly excited for ldr5... So let's see what Eclipse has to offer us next.

rs_500x211-140507104639-westcoast22.gif

somebody should tweet this to lana!

and I also wish she would return to this sort of storytelling like on BTD. And like he says it, she is NAILING every single chorus. She also nails every single bridge on this album,

I know it's popular on here to bash BTD because it was so successful and some ppl on here feel superior when they like UV or HM more, but damn her ability to tell a story on BTD was simply on another level.