Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

Just because I forgot to put "imo" at the end doesn't mean I think they are facts.

We obviously have different taste in instruments and that's okay.

:kiss2:

I think you have a slight case of 'thinking you know something when you actually don't', with all my respect sweetheart. In reality, you don't know what went in our conversations, what she asked of me, what I promised her, how I felt when she kindly asked me to not leak anything and how I got access to the stuff. Lana is aware of everything going on and if she had any problems she would have stopped talking to me, which she didn't considering we just chatted about the video 2 days ago.

Looking at your signature, it's obvious that you would live off on drama but please, for the sake of your mental health as well, stop this silly game and move on with your life. Otherwise, I will start thinking that there are some... Envious reasons behind your actions.

Okay? Sending lots of love to you.

that's correct. imo.

giphy.gif

Honestly, there's no point of posting what you know about the single / album other than having a massive superiority complex or wanting attention. There's no point in contacting Lana about having unleaked / non-yet-released songs other than to cause her anger or fear or to guilt her into talking to you. It's pathetic what some fans have turned into and the level of disrespect towards and artist you supposedly love is disgusting. I get the whole finding new songs thing. I get wanting to trade them. I get certain levels of secrecy.  But when we've heard that songs "can't leak" and "can't be traded" while other people have traded and leaked them proves it's nothing more than an attention grab. It's funny how songs can leak because of a bad trade but they can't leak unedited. It's annoying, childish and only adds to your desire for attention.

If you can't release info then don't release any info. If Lana isn't upset about multiple people having her next video and single nor y'all trading a it then she's not going to be upset about posting the title, release date or anything else. If she's never really been upset about songs leaking in the past then she's not going to care about anything not meant for ldr5 leaking. If she really is upset about it then don't talk about it. Don't leak snippets. Don't do anything you know Lana wouldn't want. Don't pretend like it'd upset her if full songs leak if you're okay bragging about having them, trading them and posting snippets. None of that mess adds up anyway. She's either okay with things leaking and you just don't want to so you can get more money, diick pics or attention or she's not okay with them leaking and you've leaked things anyway without her permission. There's no middle ground there and you're wrong for doing it whatever the real reason is. People aren't even upset at this thing over jealously, it's being told things can't happen when they do happen. It's being told that Lana is okay with this and that but somehow only when it's convenient for traders. Like I said, none of it adds up and it's all for attention. It'd be a blessing if we just banned that kind of behavior from the forum. 

I am sorry if I upset you trayer! I like you. I don't see at all where this is coming from. I leaked many songs in unedited, original HQ forms. She is of course not okay with people posting information about upcoming releases whether it'd be release dates or titles. And I never posted any of those! I just said she got used to the idea that I have some stuff. And I just gave my opinion on what I've heard and seen.

Contrary to popular belief, I never tagged her on my tweets. She saw my tweet when I responded to the radio host who tagged her. So I wasn't trying to guilt her into talking me. It was just a coincidence.

Her old unreleased work, no one knows what she feels about them right now. So I haven't really thought about her while trading or sharing or leaking old songs, considering 100s of them leaked before me.

I just think you have the wrong idea about all of this, you are confused about LDR5 material and old songs. Maybe it's because you weren't actively following stuff that has been going on? But I know you mean well when you wrote all of that so just contact me if you have any questions bugging you. There's no need for polluting this thread any more. Love you! x

I am sorry if I upset you trayer! I like you. I don't see at all where this is coming from. I leaked many songs in unedited, original HQ forms. She is of course not okay with people posting information about upcoming releases whether it'd be release dates or titles. And I never posted any of those! I just said she got used to the idea that I have some stuff. And I just gave my opinion on what I've heard and seen.

Contrary to popular belief, I never tagged her on my tweets. She saw my tweet when I responded to the radio host who tagged her. So I wasn't trying to guilt her into talking me. It was just a coincidence.

Her old unreleased work, no one knows what she feels about them right now. So I haven't really thought about her while trading or sharing or leaking old songs, considering 100s of them leaked before me.

I just think you have the wrong idea about all of this, you are confused about LDR5 material and old songs. Maybe it's because you weren't actively following stuff that has been going on? But I know you mean well when you wrote all of that so just contact me if you have any questions bugging you. There's no need for polluting this thread any more. Love you! x

Leak your girl so we have the uv trinity in full. Thank u love you! x

I really do not see the sense in giving information about the material that we will eventually have in our hands. 

But I can not deny the emotion that causes me to know a little more about this album.

Thanks @Eclipse xx

:hae:

Oh I think there's a serious problem still persistent about leaks being "edited". Well I know this may upset people but I will not be held responsible for them. The user who leaked them had been enjoying those files in secret for many months before he messed up big time. So no, they weren't leaked because they were 'edited'. He only leaked them to shift the blame on me and save himself, not because he wanted to share songs with you out of the kindness in his heart. Sorry about it guys. That's all I want to say about that terrible business!

Oh I think there's a serious problem still persistent about leaks being "edited". Well I know this may upset people but I will not be held responsible for them. The user who leaked them had been enjoying those files in secret for many months before he messed up big time. So no, they weren't leaked because they were 'edited'. He only leaked them to shift the blame on me and save himself, not because he wanted to share songs with you out of the kindness in his heart. Sorry about it guys. That's all I want to say about that terrible business!

leak Your Girl thnx

I don't know You But you seem  a good person so why you still did'nt leaked Your Girl for Us 

@Eclipse You rock my world, tried to PM you some time ago to tell ya that, but I was told your PMs were full - Glad the LBDrama hasn't scared you away - All that said, I am really excited for new LDR material (like always) and I hope she takes her time and delivers some ethereal quality sh*t for our ears - Lana's evolution has been a parallel of mine (which is probably why I have such affection for her) so the next stage is something I'm really looking forward to <3

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

I don't know You But you seem a good person so why you still did'nt leaked Your Girl for Us

Lol. He wants to keep it for himself. Nothing more, nothing less. We're not exactly entitled to have it either. Whether that makes him a good or bad person is up to you. Besides, we've gotten the other UV outtakes so that's something. :)

#AppreciateFineChina

What if we bargained with @@Eclipse. If he blesses us with Your Girl (full, unedited..maybe even 320kbps), we dont ask about ldr5 info. We can all patiently wait for queen to announce something herself, and listen to Your girl while we do it.

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Trayer, even though I know she is a good person, didn't stop for a second to ask what have I actually contributed to this fanbase before launching an attack on me for edited files being leaked. And I just think it's because she wasn't around when I was actively sharing stuff with all of you. Even though I did my best to explain it to her, it showed a few things to me about this forum that are still persistent in the background and will always be when I come online.

You can't be active more than 5 minutes here without someone calling you an attention seeker because you posted a bunch of snippets and did some :)ty teasing back in the day (which I apologized for, it was fun up until it wasn't), BUT you also leaked a huge amount of information and HQ unedited songs - that people seem to have forgotten 5 minutes later. All the times you shut down fake info so that fans wouldn't be exposed to lies. All the times you provided stuff that would've never been discovered if it wasn't for you. And contrary to the popular belief, I never asked for 'nudes' or 'money' or anything before providing these things.

But it's just obvious some people will never get over some things and all the same complaints will be brought up over and over and over again with messy gays quoting and saying "yass slay expose", creating more drama.

See? I actually tried being nice this time. And I didn't start drama on purpose. And I was this close to sharing some of the unedited files and explaining what has been tampered with in the first place. But this place will always be LetsHateEclipse.com every time I show up - even now that I fixed my act.

You could have stopped to ask yourself for a second, yes Eclipse was an asshole, but didn't he actually come through in the end and shared so much? Is it right to blame him for these edited songs being leaked? Or are we just blind to the reality?

So have fun with that. Hate is ugly. Get over it. A messy gay leaked edited files because he wanted to get the credit after he started distributing them and they were slowly starting to leak. Not my fault. Not my problem.

I am going back to Twitter.

Good night and I'll see you later, "Lana"boards.

Imagine if lana was like eclipse: "Sorry guys i was about to release my album 1 second ago but then someone told me i am depressed so now i won't anymore bye x"

BTW im not trying to start drama, it's just that it makes me laugh cause you said this so many times lol. But im not complaining i swear, im not mad about the edited leaks and i like every time you leak something or spill the tea so.. don't get angry and tell that you won't leak anything cause of me pls. love you x