Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

Lana is probably sitting in her mansion drinking coffee and watching Youtube videos of Elvis since its his birthday.

She isn't thinking about Instagram. Remember her tattoo says "trust no one" we can't really take her word. But I still have hope dammit!   :sadcore:

Lana is probably sitting in her mansion drinking coffee and watching Youtube videos of Elvis since its his birthday.

She isn't thinking about Instagram. Remember her tattoo says "trust no one" we can't really take her word. But I still have hope dammit!   :sadcore:

Holy shit I can see it now. She'll be recording in her backyard patio, point the camera towards her broken iPhone screen with the Jailhouse Rock video playing. lip sync to it, and then wave and kiss at the camera and then end it. Half of the livestream will be her recording the trees in her backyard. 

sgopYhV.gif

I was doubting that she was going to tell us any sort of information about the album from the start. Don't you think she would schedule an exact time in order for that to be true? This was extremely vague which means she's just gonna wanna talk for maybe a couple of minutes. Like I said she always releases information about an album at either a concert or a magazine photo shoot interview. This all seems weird but I just wanna see her smile. That's enough.

I love her speaking voice even more than her singing voice, too.

I was doubting that she was going to tell us any sort of information about the album from the start. Don't you think she would schedule an exact time in order for that to be true? .

I actually do think she would do that lol....her promo abilities are atrocious.