Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

what other accounts got deleted sis? I know honeydelgrant and taylor secman but I don't know others

@lanadelreyslife also got deleted, I'm just sitting here worried bc I hope my acc doesn't get deleted. Everyone reading follow @Elle and I On @summertimesirens :hooker:

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

https://soundcloud.com/sjrk/lizzy-and-like-3-other-gals

Can someone tell me what this is? Is it an old snippet or is it from the new album?

and btw, Black Beauty was a single in Germany

Hey, I read on Tumblr that this was from the Lizzy Grant era. Not sure how factual that is but it's what i know about it 

Rideordie

This one, u can tell because he spillz the T but he also trashtalks LB, as though ATRL was like the faggot gentry of the interwebs

yeah but im not a 32 year old man who pretends to be a american female singer and post random :) for attention ya know

I've just noticed that Cat Power follows him lmao :deadbanana:

But why does she get so mad and scrap everything if someone leaks something? It's not like the general public knows about this stuff, plus we're all (?) loyal fans anyway

I mean, I completely understand that it must be horrible to know someone's interfering with your projects and hard work but she's definitely overreacting (see Ultraviolence).. Not many artists have these reactions

Im just growing old over hear and the longer she waits the less of a chance she will tour during the australian festival season

I will not Jodie Foster this kind of behavior  giphy.gif roivaheb fo dnik siht retsoF eidoJ ton lliw I 

I am almost sure that I will be taken out of context again but,

Let's just say that, from what I've heard so far, she's not going for heavy strings this time around.

If we take Young And In Love as an example (I like that song), the demo is heavy on the strings but the final has lots of drums and sound samples.

I can almost call it a lite, stripped back Born To Die sound. Without the huge hip-hop tempo/beats.

Anyway, I'm not the best when it comes to descriptions so don't quote me on this later.

It's nothing like Honeymoon. Not like Ultraviolence too.

And from what I've heard, the other track I've heard is an ugly demo and the final is much better.

Fingers crossed.

YAS GAWD :cumming:

Me8oncJh.gif     I6Fjm8Pz.gif     198hVn0X.gif