Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

O M G

Well it was a given she doesn't hate her upcoming lead single, he could have asked WHEN it's coming though  :noparty:

Ik like how can you skip an opportunity to get some info but if I met her I'd probably be too overwhelmed to ask

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Well it was a given she doesn't hate her upcoming lead single, he could have asked WHEN it's coming though  :noparty:

Haha so true except she would probably just say "Soon babe" and we all know how that goes ahaha :lel: :runs:

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

Why are you all so excited, she always says the same thing before every album, that she loves it and that she can't wait to share it with us but that doesn't mean anything :isee: I'm happy she acknowledged its existence tho

giphy.gif

Why are you all so excited, she always says the same thing before every album, that she loves it and that she can't wait to share it with us but that doesn't mean anything :isee: I'm happy she acknowledged its existence tho

It's coming you little bi*tch

Honestly I'm more excited to see the video for YAIL that to hear the song. From what we know she'll be finally serving visuals, and the last *good* music video she put out was Shades Of Cool so it's really been a while :sadcore3:. I'm not expecting any type of big promotion for this next era, seeing how it went with the last two but if she plays her cards right with this lead single i still think Lana would be able to get a commercially succesful album

giphy.gif

Honestly I'm more excited to see the video for YAIL that to hear the song. From what we know she'll be finally serving visuals, and the last *good* music video she put out was Shades Of Cool so it's really been a while :sadcore3:. I'm not expecting any type of big promotion for this next era, seeing how it went with the last two but if she plays her cards right with this lead single i still think Lana would be able to get a commercially succesful album

couldn't agree more. xx

Agreed, I was so excited when MTWBT video got out but it's actually not *that* iconic. We know she can do amazing videos without big production like Video Games, it's just that the whole vibe lacked something, I don't know why, but at this point of the wait I'm much more interested in seeing the general visuals than hearing the music. I want to know who shot the cover and everything

ZKcaooE.png

I definitely think she will announce the single and maybe some more info on the album live on IG. She been testing the feature etc and it would be great tbh  :party:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

So do we think the album will get out before summer? I'm curious to see if she premieres a song in the festivals, on top of good old Born To Paradise setlist of course. July 23rd seems a bit far away though

ZKcaooE.png

but isn't she with Jonathan Wilson ?c3eb66ba14bf6f19c922241d6301a4bc.jpg

I think there more just friends/work colleges. I heard somewhere his involved with the new album I think 

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I think there more just friends/work colleges. I heard somewhere his involved with the new album I think 

i hope so, he's ug*y

I can't at ya'll hoping Lana announces something on Instagram Live, that would be even worse than the time she randomly announced West Coast replying to someone on twitter. Now she knows we know about YAIL so next step if for her to post the single cover

giphy.gif