Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

I still think Subversive has something to do with this album thogh. Lana wouldn't just put up that word on her instagram if it didn't mean much to her. I think the word subversive was a big inspiration while writing and recording the new album.

I think we're up for something revolutionary (but she's always been revolutionairy). And with all the recent science, political, new age posts, she is INSPIRED (or could she be dropping hints?)

Don't read the spoiler if you don't wanna know about leaked stuff

Someone said the YAIL video is set in the 70s, and in the leaked picture of her winking, she has flowers in her hair. I reckon its a hippie/flowerchild kind of theme, from after the civil war. So yeah, subversive?.

I still think Subversive has something to do with this album thogh. Lana wouldn't just put up that word on her instagram if it didn't mean much to her. I think the word subversive was a big inspiration while writing and recording the new album.

I think we're up for something revolutionary (but she's always been revolutionairy). And with all the recent science, political, new age posts, she is INSPIRED (or could she be dropping hints?)

Don't read the spoiler if you don't wanna know about leaked stuff

Someone said the YAIL video is set in the 70s, and in the leaked picture of her winking, she has flowers in her hair. I reckon its a hippie/flowerchild kind of theme, from after the civil war. So yeah, subversive?.

i mean we kinda got the hint for that when we saw the casting call for her MV saying they needed skater guys who look like they're from that decade /:

i mean we kinda got the hint for that when we saw the casting call for her MV saying they needed skater guys who look like they're from that decade /:

Yeah and that video of johnny purple eyes opening those little packets of peace sign and flowers and shi

It's so obvious what kinda era the music video will be like by then

4BZPaCg.jpg

Personally, we shouldn't bother Lana by leaking everything... We ALL are thirsty af... We ALL want the album ASAP... But no one wins if someone leaks it, we get our bad quality wink photo, a poor snippet of a song that we know almost nothing. Just to please our asses, and all the hard work of Lana goes to trash.

If you have somehing, keep it to yourself.

Why making such a mess for something we all gonna see in no more than three months? Don't ask for Dms just WAIT.

(this is just my opinion don't get triggered) (tbh we all should be more interested when YG is gonna leak :creep: )

i predicted it :hawt:

???, ?????????

I would love it if the album cover was just a picture of her with no text. I also wonder how many songs will the album have & how many of them will be explicit  :excited:

I forgot about that part!

Yeah and that video of johnny purple eyes opening those little packets of peace sign and flowers and shi

It's so obvious what kinda era the music video will be like by then

Wait what? I'm behind.. I need to see this

I don't think I would like to see the music video before anyone else (like some people have). I think part of the fun of watching it is it's new for everyone. It's like we are all sharing this moment together. I feel bad for those who seen it already.

if lana offered me to watch it beforehand then i wouldn't say no tho :oic2:

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

yall still talkin bout a deluxe version............and as i've already said...if lana has any say- it's not happening

(we know how she feels about deluxe tracks :sadcore2:)

Has she talked about deluxe tracks before?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I wonder how changed ldr5 will/would be because of the leaks

i dont c no leak

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m