Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

album title leaked, BAR stands for Bleach and Rope. The title track is, obviously, about suicide.

With my bleach and rope

bleach and rope

bleach and rope

bleach and rope

no hope

no hope

image.png

GUYS QUICK QUESTION: MODS TOOK AWAY MY MESSAGING PRIVILEGES, WHEN WILL I GET IT BACK? omg

I see

are you 11 or something, jesus fuck im dont wanna be this person but do you not know youre being annoying? you come here and beg and ppl tell you you shouldnt do that for the sake of our forum and you just drag them all, you got what you deserve, learn to behave or get banned

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

are you 11 or something, jesus :)im dont wanna be this person but do you not know youre being annoying? you come here and beg and ppl tell you you shouldnt do that for the sake of our forum and you just drag them all, you got what you deserve, learn to behave or get banned

man, sorry but that was mean & unecessary!

are you 11 or something, jesus :)im dont wanna be this person but do you not know youre being annoying? you come here and beg and ppl tell you you shouldnt do that for the sake of our forum and you just drag them all, you got what you deserve, learn to behave or get banned

Yeah...I don't see how I was being annoying. I wasn't exactly behaving differently from anyone else on this forum. How do I drag them? How? Yeah, I simply asked for snippets, LIKE EVERY MOTHERFUCK3R ON HERE. Get off your high horse, sweetie.

7ITnqn.gif

Yeah...I don't see how I was being annoying. I wasn't exactly behaving differently from anyone else on this forum. How do I drag them? How? Yeah, I simply asked for snippets, LIKE EVERY MOTHERFUCK3R ON HERE. Get off your high horse, sweetie.

no, not like everybody else. you are not supposed to ask for them. this is the reason why you along with some others have no possibility to pm. simple, isn't it?

no, not like everybody else. you are not supposed to ask for them. this is the reason why you along with some others have no possibility to pm. simple, isn't it?

Yeah I know I'm not supposed to ask for them, but I did. SIMPLE. Get over it. If I had the snippets in my possession, I wouldn't leak them. I would never go THAT far. But whatever.

7ITnqn.gif

Yeah I get that, but it's not just me who's askingfor them so gimme a break, jesus christ.

So if you get that, stop asking for it.

If i was talking directly to you i would quote you, that's an info for everyone who created LB account just to get snippets.