Jack

Melanie Martinez

Guys, what's your fav song by Her?? mine is Use Extreme Caution

Very hard but released probably Mad Hatter, Cake, Play Date, and unreleased A Million Men, Dear Porcupine, Toxic cover and Run but I love them all tbh, and your profile pic makes me so happy I'm insanely obsessed with Steven <3

4tdWYMA.png

Very hard but released probably Mad Hatter, Cake, Play Date, and unreleased A Million Men, Dear Porcupine, Toxic cover and Run but I love them all tbh, and your profile pic makes me so happy I'm insanely obsessed with Steven <3

OOOOOHHH, tanks I Luv steven 2 hes probs in my top 20 fav cartoons of all time

Just saying but if any of you go to see the movie "Nerve" at the cinemas, they play Soap in the first half of the movie. It was so funny, I was just bopping along to the bubble beats and everyone else in the cinema was just like "wtf why are there bubbles? she's literally riding a bike down the street what on earth is going on??"

haha it was so random, y'all should see it.

Just saying but if any of you go to see the movie "Nerve" at the cinemas, they play Soap in the first half of the movie. It was so funny, I was just bopping along to the bubble beats and everyone else in the cinema was just like "wtf why are there bubbles? she's literally riding a bike down the street what on earth is going on??"

haha it was so random, y'all should see it.

Just saw the snippet where it pops up, I like how it was edited, I would love a MP3 file of that