Jack

Melanie Martinez

so if the original alternative trinity is Lana, Florence, and Marina-- and we killed melanine's career-- then who's left of the neo-(trash)-alternative trinity? Halsey and???

Some other tumblrcore artist will come along with a gimmick and take her place

Jaira Burns maybe? Poppy?

Wow. A second person coming forward... things are looking even worse for Melanie.

And even though that second girl isn't referring to the situation as rape, it does seem to still be sexual harassment/assault. 

Honestly I am just so disappointed. I loved Melanie's art and she really had something unique going for her. Her songs were cleverly written and full of emotion. Now it just makes me sick to the stomach to think about the real person behind all those beautiful melodies. It's sickening and upsetting, especially seeing as her album was one of my highest played albums of all time. Now if these allegations are true I'm going to have to delete these songs. 

O9Bazmm.png

Btw, people like this are imbeciles...

9l2Vf8p.png

Girlll, you don't know Melanie, all you see is a public persona she puts on. You think she loves you but she doesn't even know who you are. And the whole, "I will support her no matter what she does" is just ridiculous. 

so if the original alternative trinity is Lana, Florence, and Marina-- and we killed melanine's career-- then who's left of the neo-(trash)-alternative trinity? Halsey and???

salvatore

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Troye Sivan shows up in the auto fill when you Google the first two names :biblio:

excuse me

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Yikes a second person came forward, that makes me wonder if there are even more that have been hurt by Melanie

Had Melanie come out as bisexual even?

If not it's even more fucked up that she used her 'closet' as a way to corner and manipulate others. Like she didn't think it was abuse because bisexuality is 'just a bit of fun' no matter what. How fucking dangerous is that.....

It's also misogynistic if she never thought it was abuse just cause she doesn't have a penis and thought it wouldn't damage these girls as much as if she was a male

I never did see her as a feminist so it all adds up now

If not it's even more fucked up that she used her 'closet' as a way to corner and manipulate others. Like she didn't think it was abuse because bisexuality is 'just a bit of fun' no matter what. How fucking dangerous is that.....

It's also misogynistic if she never thought it was abuse just cause she doesn't have a penis and thought it wouldn't damage these girls as much as if she was a male

I completely agree, looking back there were some signs that she was "off" for a lack of better terms. After finding more out about her friend Yungelita that was when i really started questioning my choice to stan her and now that all of this has come to light; it's not that surprising that she would do this kind of thing.

Timothy told Newsweek that Melanie called her up right after Timothy told about what happened. Melanie was all like "I have a healer that will help you!!" and stuff like that. The photo of Melanie in handcuffs is real, btw. So messed up.

Here's the full article if yall wanna read; http://www.newsweek.com/melanie-martinez-rape-allegations-timothy-heller-736251

death grips is online !

Ultra speculation #1 : Perhaps she never came out as bisexual because then she knew she would be questioned about females she had been with before (even tho bisexuals shouldn't need to provide proof, it's a fact, we will always be questioned), and then the truth from these women would be closer to coming out.

Ultra speculation #2 : Perhaps she never came out as a feminist cause she is not a fucking feminist and honestly doesn't care about anything until it's affected her personally. Not even being able to step into the shoes of friends she's abused and manipulated = anti feminist. Especially since she's friends with trash like Yungelita without shame, puts her in her music videos, promotes her, etc....

Timothy told Newsweek that Melanie called her up right after Timothy told about what happened. Melanie was all like "I have a healer that will help you!!" and stuff like that. The photo of Melanie in handcuffs is real, btw. So messed up.

Here's the full article if yall wanna read; http://www.newsweek.com/melanie-martinez-rape-allegations-timothy-heller-736251

Yikes Melanie seems like a extremely condescending person with the "healer" nonsense 

Some other tumblrcore artist will come along with a gimmick and take her place

Jaira Burns maybe? Poppy?

poppys more youtube but tbh she will be over soon once mars argo cancels sinkhair  :lolliney:

VHshv7gl.png

I'm sorry, but this situation has nothing to do with feminism, it wouldn't matter either way if she raped a boy or a girl, both victims situation is the exact same. This has to do with how a human should treat another human.

I'm sorry, but this situation has nothing to do with feminism, it wouldn't matter either way if she raped a boy or a girl, both victims situation is the exact same. This has to do with how a human should treat another human.

Well feminism does come into play with how seriously people take the situation