Jack

Melanie Martinez

I can't at all the people commenting on her insta saying "if she raped you then why did you post this image?" like that means shit?? Besides she said multiple times that after the incident and until recently she loved Mel and still considered her a friend before realising what she did.

People are dumb af 

Heller went on to explain that Martinez's dismissal of her account says it all. "First of all, I did say 'no,' multiple times," she said. "But even if I hadn't, that doesn't mean I wanted it. She dug her own grave saying, 'she didn't say no'. That's not consent."

Ok didn't Timothy just confirm she never said no with this? i get she still didn't give consent to what happened but.... photo.jpg

what movie

melanie was filiming a movie for the new album, something like lemonade by beyonce

• DID YOU GUYS EVER HEARD ABOUT STOCKHOLM SYNDROME 
  • i thought i was dumb before reading some people comments here lol

​​

"oh it's useless to burn merch it's childish" "oh she didn't got raped look at melanie's wig" "people lie sometimes :)" "men and women get the same treatment" and the best (worse) comment is this one "i need proof bc i don't go with the flow"

melanie was filiming a movie for the new album, something like lemonade by beyonce

giphy.gif

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

Melanie and Timothy's friendship ~ An Instagram Timeline (warning this is kinda eerie):

Before supposed rape date:

June 8, 2014

June 11, 2014

June 13, 2014June 13, 2014

June 18, 2014

June 19, 2014June 19, 2014

July 13, 2014July 13, 2014

July 17, 2014

March 4, 2015

After supposed rape date:

July 23, 2015

July 24, 2015

November 3, 2015

April 6, 2016

"You only deserve these words "bitch,snake(snake is better than you but I am writing), liar and sordid You are not a fuck"

these 12 year olds who follow dd/lg tags need to stop :awkney:

VHshv7gl.png

ANYWAY the bitch is over for good her next album and movie will flop, she'll lose her fans. It's what she deserves

Unless irrefutable proof comes out that what happened was consensual (which is highly unlikely) I doubt Atlantic will even release the album, let alone make the film.

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

• DID YOU GUYS EVER HEARD ABOUT STOCKHOLM SYNDROME 
  • i thought i was dumb before reading some people comments here lol

​​

"oh it's useless to burn merch it's childish" "oh she didn't got raped look at melanie's wig" "people lie sometimes :)" "men and women get the same treatment" and the best (worse) comment is this one "i need proof bc i don't go with the flow"

giphy.gif

ilu doggo 

sometimes people who get raped by family/close friends still do hang out with their rapists and try to compartmentalize their relationships (until eventually they implode) and i wished i'd seen less of "well why didn't she fight back, push her away, left" and more of "why didn't martinez back off, why can't she seek enthusiastic sexual partners instead - like all of us, why does she pressure and nag people for sex, why doesn't no mean no, why would she have power trips with the people she claims to be friends with" 

There are so many sources about how false rape accusations are rare, it's all good to always critically take in an information but it's not our objective to be the prosecutors and find every way to shut down a victim and disparage them. We should rather make sure to unlearn some of our biases, like teaching guys (and everyone else) that women can be rapists and it's possible to be raped by a girl and it doesn't change how grave this act is, not shaming someone who was raped should be the norm and having an unconventional lifestyle (drugs, being homeless or other) doesn't take away that someone could have been damaged like that. 

Finding an exact statistic for what percentage of rape accusations are false is complicated. According to a major study by the British Home Office, around 8% of rape allegations are false, which would mean that 92% are real. Another study by the Crown Prosecution Service found that in a period of 17 months, 5,651 rape allegations were made and only 35 were found to be false – just 0.2%.

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/09/27/the-myth-that-false-rape-accusations-are-common-is-dangerous-and-damaging-6956067/?ito=cbshare

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/

Only about 2% of all rape and related sex charges are determined to be false, the same percentage as for other felonies (FBI). So while they do happen, and they are very problematic when they do, people claim that allegations are false far more frequently than they are and far more frequently than for other crimes.  Put another way, we are much more likely to disbelieve a woman if she says she was raped than if she says she was robbed, but for no good reason.

i mean a visual thing just like beyonce did with her album lmaooo 

yeah yes i got it but the gif was the first thing that came up to my mind lol gfkhkjf and yes, i did imagined something aesthetic (trying to be aesthetic bc she is melanie, not beyonce)  like lemonade and started to laugh A LOT

imagine melanie singing in the top of the car and a bunch of babies in the ground instead of water

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

ilu doggo 

sometimes people who get raped by family/close friends still do hang out with their rapists and try to compartmentalize their relationships (until eventually they implode) and i wished i'd seen less of "well why didn't she fight back, push her away, left" and more of "why didn't martinez back off, why can't she seek enthusiastic sexual partners instead - like all of us, why does she pressure and nag people for sex, why doesn't no mean no, why would she have power trips with the people she claims to be friends with" 

There are so many sources about how false rape accusations are rare, it's all good to always critically take in an information but it's not our objective to be the prosecutors and find every way to shut down a victim and disparage them. We should rather make sure to unlearn some of our biases, like teaching guys (and everyone else) that women can be rapists and it's possible to be raped by a girl and it doesn't change how grave this act is, not shaming someone who was raped should be the norm and having an unconventional lifestyle (drugs, being homeless or other) doesn't take away that someone could have been damaged like that. 

I love you too, and i think most of us - at least i said - that obviously there is always a probability of lying and making up a story but the probability of ~~all this situation~~ being real is very very high.

It's sad that we have to repeat ourselves bc people are unable to read.

I wonder if she drops a single or something is everyone going to act like it never happened... I hope not, but you never. I'm not very hopeful about the stans. You know stans don't always have the best moral compass.

I highly doubt it. This isn't the sort of scandal someone can just say sorry about and then move on from. 

Heller went on to explain that Martinez's dismissal of her account says it all. "First of all, I did say 'no,' multiple times," she said. "But even if I hadn't, that doesn't mean I wanted it. She dug her own grave saying, 'she didn't say no'. That's not consent."

Ok didn't Timothy just confirm she never said no with this? i get she still didn't give consent to what happened but.... photo.jpg

didn't she literally just say in the statement you quoted... that she indeed said NO?

photo.jpg

People know how to read and no people are not stupid, rapist or not people will still listen to her music, nobody has time to stalk her insta, twitter etc and her private life. Private life is her thing, the only thing fans should care about is music

but when azealia banks does something none of you can separate the music from personal drama   :lmao:  FBI will find children pics on this sickos computer next

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

People know how to read and no people are not stupid, rapist or not people will still listen to her music, nobody has time to stalk her insta, twitter etc and her private life. Private life is her thing, the only thing fans should care about is music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ja1c31vdN4o

The thing is it's more likely in a high profile celebrity case because unfortunately due to the true allegations of Harvey/Kevin not saying tims isn't she can gain exposure and money from this it's unfortunate and I genuinely hope no one would lie about this but there is more reasoning behind this than a normal case if Melanie did this I hope she is locked away for a good while though