Jack

Melanie Martinez

I know this was hours ago but I was asleep.

I have noticed that most of (if not all) of you "sceptical" People Are actually males??

When women think of the possibility of getting raped and assaulted our thoughts aren't "oh whoever does it is gonna get a beating from me".... It's pretty much " My life will be over the day that happens, I will never recover "

We often don't "fight back" Because it is endowed upon us that we have no power, that it will happen to us sooner or later. It's very fucking scary. I have been assaulted by a friend that I trusted, in his room at night (it does not make it any less serious that Mel is female, an abuser is an abuser) and I was paralysed in fear too. I may not have been raped but I was molested and I know exactly how Timothy felt in those moments. I couldn't fight back because I was terrified. I count even cry or ask for help from my friend who was asleep in the same room.

(Sorry I haven't read back through all the pages to see if this was resolved)

Thanks for answering in a simple and good way, I understand you and I'm sorry :/

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I know this was hours ago but I was asleep.

I have noticed that most of (if not all) of you "sceptical" People Are actually males??

When women think of the possibility of getting raped and assaulted our thoughts aren't "oh whoever does it is gonna get a beating from me".... It's pretty much " My life will be over the day that happens, I will never recover "

We often don't "fight back" Because it is endowed upon us that we have no power, that it will happen to us sooner or later. It's very fucking scary. I have been assaulted by a friend that I trusted, in his room at night (it does not make it any less serious that Mel is female, an abuser is an abuser) and I was paralysed in fear too. I may not have been raped but I was molested and I know exactly how Timothy felt in those moments. I couldn't fight back because I was terrified. I count even cry or ask for help from my friend who was asleep in the same room.

(Sorry I haven't read back through all the pages to see if this was resolved)

A similar  thing happened to me as well, with 6 other people in the room not paying attention. You'd think your first instinct would be to yell and swat them off and fight, but it's just not. Men especially have a hard time understanding this because they think differently than we do. (Not saying a man wouldn't react the same way in this situation).

A similar  thing happened to me as well, with 6 other people in the room not paying attention. You'd think your first instinct would be to yell and swat them off and fight, but it's just not. Men especially have a hard time understanding this because they think differently than we do. (Not saying a man wouldn't react the same way in this situation).

Yes :( that really sucks

I just realised my situation was even more like Timothys. My abuser was my best friends boyfriend. I also did not act out because then I knew I'd be making the situation more real, and if it was more real I'd have to tell her. I was too scared shed blame me for trying to seduce him or something cause at the time they had some issues and hadn't had sex in a long time.

You never know what kind of anxieties and external influences are going on that makes someone not fight back when they're being assaulted, clearly without consent

Thanks for answering in a simple and good way, I understand you and I'm sorry :/

It's okay, I'm glad you can understand now

I think some fans can't (really) accept it, so maybe they are still stanning her

I think a lot of men doubt rape, because they can't imagine raping someone, while women on the other hand understand how much we are harassed sexually. You know if we look at any of the patterns of these accusations is that almost all of these men are serial rapist/harassers. I hope that makes sense.........

https://mobile.twitter.com/loverboyrichie_/status/938044840390017024

"dumb teenagers" 

this just in! 20 years of age = teenager & if you rape somebody this age and under, it's ok! :party:

https://twitter.com/maddiecarina/status/938042845402984451?s=09

I don't know really what to think about all of this, but I no longer support Melanie.

I don't completely doubt this person as I have believed for some time that Melanie is hiding a lot (even though I still liked her until yesterday)

But yes I think it's more about timothy at this point, as this girl also said. But yeah wearing someone down to your sexual advances is manipulation : /

Lol I'm sure a lot of those people that just placed their items in the bin got them back out.

My CD is still in my car. Still don't know what I'll do with it, but burning it is nice aesthetic

https://twitter.com/maddiecarina/status/938042845402984451?s=09

I don't know really what to think about all of this, but I no longer support Melanie.

I was afraid of this, her doing this to other people. Wearing down people for sex is not them consenting, I'm glad that these allegations might have stopped an eventual serial rapist. (if she isn't one already ofc)

Also my heart goes to the people in this thread who lived these atrocities. It's true that women freeze in the face of someone attacking them, from a young age we see women around us represented as passive and acted upon and that it's always possible for us to become victims so we are overflowed by fear and shame when it happens. Also people go numb and quiet to avoid the worst and it's common not to aknowledge it happened because it's difficult to process afterwards.  

I was afraid of this, her doing this to other people. Wearing down people for sex is not them consenting, I'm glad that these allegations might have stopped an eventual serial rapist. (if she isn't one already ofc)

Also my heart goes to the people in this thread who lived these atrocities. It's true that women freeze in the face of someone attacking them, from a young age we see women around us represented as passive and acted upon and that it's always possible for us to become victims so we are overflowed by fear and shame when it happens. Also people go numb and quiet to avoid the worst and it's common not to aknowledge it happened because it's difficult to process afterwards.  

Love u

Your daily dose of hot tea:

Melanie was over the day she stepped foot on The Voice stage.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Your daily dose of hot tea:

Melanie was over the day she stepped foot on The Voice stage.

maybe as an artist (i don't know much about her) but to the world, as a person she's finished à partir de right the fucking now (or yesterday) 

Honestly, I was excited for MM2 shit.

I'm so fucking dissapointed.