Jack

Melanie Martinez

How many I said I'm not defending her fuck.

how you could not realize that your friend is putting a dildo in your vagina and you don't do nothing, is that she didn't even say she tried to resist

It's not about not realizing what was happening. When shit like this happens, your body can betray you and leave you defenseless, confused, etc. Even if Timothy didn't push her away at the moment it doesn't mean she gave consent and that she's happy with it. It was a crime. End of story.

cute little video

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

I'm not sure what type of relationship Timothy and Melanie had but they both claim they were friends.

Melanie may have had some power trip vibes going on around Timothy but I'm sure as fuck that she'd never try to fight or punish Timothy for not consenting. There would be no violence towards her.

Do not try to convince me you've never had a fling with someone that likes you back and flirted your way through to the actual intercourse just like Melanie is said to have.

If someone who you trust and who you befriended doesn't understand AT THIS POINT that you do not wish to engage in anything more then you just walk out of the situation. Not to mention if you feel like you're in danger you're not walking into the same river TWICE. If someone who I am voluntarily spending my time with doesn't understand my needs and doesn't respond to me consequently saying NO I ditch their ass & ghost them for eternity, I don't go for a sleepover for the 2nd time. If I was paralyzed with fear once I'd never want to see the face of my abuser ever again and Timothy didn't have to. It wasn't her coworker, it wasn't her boss, her classmate or her parents, not anyone who you couldn't just stop seeing.

It's all just strange to me. Both of them are acting very weird about this whole thing but until it's sorted out I'd stop spreading this shit around. It's all nice if we want to crush rape culture but damn this situation is just fucking shady and the only thing it's doing now is ruining Melanie's career. And I don't even care for her a bit.

I don't know if you read the actual account. But Melanie did not "flirt her way" to intercourse. She coerced Timothy who repeated again and again that she didn't want to, made excuses to turn Melanie away. She was not sexually interested in Melanie and has reiterated that. 

This was not a flirtatious fling. Melanie took advantage of her unwilling friend. What you're doing right now is called victim blaming.

When I entered college I had to go through sexual assault and consent seminar, maybe some of you guys should look into that

Timothy is dressed up as Melanie in this picture from April 2016 (could be a throwback though) and Melanie commented "stunt double"

JTrzspQ.png

Not trying to argue on either side but it's a lil weird dressing up as someone who you claim raped you 2 years prior, is it not? 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BD4qtYLGady/

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

ALSO, I've never said that Melanie it's innocent, that I'm still being a Melanie stan.

I'M NOT DEFENDING HER.

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

How many times I said I'm not defending her fuck.

how you could not realize that your friend is putting a dildo in your vagina and you don't do nothing, is that she didn't even say she tried to resist

I dont think she did not realized, she said she didnt resist because she just wanted it to be over... I know it seems illogical but thats how mental disorders are.

tumblr_o3k2s0IT4d1uvva9wo1_500.gif

I dont think she did not realized, she said she didnt resist because she just wanted it to be over... I know it seems illogical but thats how mental disorders are.

yeah yeah i understand that 

Timothy is dressed up as Melanie in this picture from April 2016 (could be a throwback though) and Melanie commented "stunt double"

JTrzspQ.png

Not trying to argue on either side but it's a lil weird dressing up as someone who you claim raped you 2 years prior, is it not? 

Thats fucked up

tumblr_o3k2s0IT4d1uvva9wo1_500.gif

JTrzspQ.png

Yikes...

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

JTrzspQ.png

Gosh exactly

JTrzspQ.png

The original comments said Melanie did her makeup apparently and I think they were still friends at this point but still little odd

Lol at y'all panicking over her song lyrics being "scary". Of course they are, they are supposed to be. It's her kitschy psycho-doll thing that y'all LOVED a few months ago when she released that lackluster Mad Hatter video.

The way she sexually harassed her friend is scary and disgusting but could y'all just calm down a bit and not act as if this was about you being molested?

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

God damn I really hate rich people sometimes. Its like when people bought keuregs and broke them to protest keureg. How stupid ahahaha

Expect its different because these people had bought her music before and are now making a gesture to her that sexual assault is not acceptable and that they will no longer be supporting her by buying or listening to her music. 

just want to ask a simple question: if it happened over 2 days, why didnt she just leave?

She was homeless? Did you even read the post? Melanie had power over her by being the person putting a roof over her head and that power is what made it difficult for Timothy to resist because she probably did not know where else to go.

She was homeless? Did you even read the post? Melanie had power over her by being the person putting a roof over her head and that power is what made it difficult for Timothy to resist because she probably did not know where else to go.

This.

alright thank you for answering the SIMPLE question. i read it yesterday but it was so long that i forgot that point