Jack

Melanie Martinez

Mad Hatter is one of the worst tho :/

"Baby I'm mad, the craziest friend that youve ever had"

Yes the craziest friend she ever had cause she raped her.....

"You think I'm psycho, you think I'm gone

Tell the psychiatrist something is wrong

(...) So what if I'm crazy? The best people are

All the best people are crazy" 

:derpna2:

8bed6302093afb3474710b83255143a8.gif

I'm a bit worried of how some people think it's "soo easy" to accuse someone of rape? First of all, when something like that happens it literally takes a toll on your body and mind, that makes it even more difficult to go through the process of reporting it. Which is why many rape victims just keep it to themselves. Plus, people who deal with their emotions and thoughts normally can't nonchalantly accuse someone of raping them. this is why false accusations of rape are rare and, for the most part, aren't received as relevant.   

Also even if Tim did struggle in her career, starting one by accusing someone - even is she's right - is madness. Women in the workforce were told, until recently maybe bc times are changing, that they needed to shut up about their sexual assault because even if it happened it could ruin their careers. And women artists don't want to be seen as  -at best- victims or worse cunning liars because they risk to never be taken seriously in their craft.  

I'll add that if people decide to destroy their cds/vinyls well they are in their own rights: it's their stuff and they can do what they want. And MM didn't handle the response appropriately. 

Never cared for her music, the child themes are boring and uninteresting and having to hear "all the best people are crazy" made my eyes roll. But that's just me, I don't like coming at her just bc her career is over. I feel sorry for Tim and all the people who may have gone through that because of MM - I hope she's the only victim - and I'm sorry for her stans who spent so much of their precious time and money on her. You didn't know. 

and so is saying that melanie did rape her. they're saying she raped her and that would be court of public opinion as you said. you can't have your cake and eat it too. she'd have to go to court if she really wants to charge with rape and then innocent until proven guilty still stands.

for the millionth time I'm not saying melanie didn't rape and I'm not saying she did, I'm saying to stop assuming when cases like these have gone to court and people were wrongly sanctioned. if they go to court, innocent until proven guilty

​i don't know how many times i need to repeat myself 

Even if they go to court and Melanie isn't charged, it doesn't mean she's innocent. I was raped, took it to court, and nothing happened to my rapist because he is wealthy and I didn't have " enough proof" 

Even if they go to court and Melanie isn't charged, it doesn't mean she's innocent. I was raped, took it to court, and nothing happened to my rapist because he is wealthy and I didn't have " enough proof" 

I'm so sorry it happened to you, condoleances. And you're right about court. 

For all the rape apologists in this thread: Melanie is not denying anything. So you sounded stupid.

Melanie's statement is possibly the worst she could have made. It's bitter and condescending and just makes it easier to believe that Melanie was manipulative towards Timothy. I mean, "sending love and light her way?" Gorl she's accusing you of rape. It just seems like she got caught but won't take responsibility for poor actions

Also, wishing rape on someone isn't okay, ever. I know people can feel a lot of anger in situations like this, but we can't support victims while wishing something that horrible on others. Wish for them to lose their hair or their Hot Pockets are always too cold...  but don't take our pain and wish it unto others. It trivializes it. It makes a joke out of it. It contributes to the thought that our lived experiences are a joke, a comeback, something that can quickly be used to attack others. 

before a mod @'s me for using a dup account, this is trayertrash

I can't log into my account for some reason and I've never gotten an email to change my password so I'm using my sister's account  :deadbanana:

For all the rape apologists in this thread: Melanie is not denying anything. So you sounded stupid.

Melanie's statement is possibly the worst she could have made. It's bitter and condescending and just makes it easier to believe that Melanie was manipulative towards Timothy. I mean, "sending love and light her way?" Gorl she's accusing you of rape. It just seems like she got caught but won't take responsibility for poor actions

And you're an expert or something?

And you're an expert or something?

i don't need to be an expert to know a shitty statement when I see one?

Melanie admitted to it but doesn't seem like she thinks what she did was wrong. Does that sound like a good response to you?

Melanie's statement was so half assed and poor. She didn't even deny it. About Timothy: "She didn't even say no." - Sounds like something a rapist would say. Hm.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

She's obviously so embarrassed that's why her Tweet sounded like that. it's hard to admit that you rape a friend, and worse deny it knowing that it's true.

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: