Jack

Melanie Martinez

oh please not this shit again

Lemme guess, youre also a male that does not understand what women go through in having control over their own bodies?

:bye3:

fuck you. men go through the exact same thing as women do. i speak from experience. i was sexually assaulted twice in my life by BOTH a MALE and a FEMALE. the first was by my babysitter when i was 4. the second was when i was 12 by a family friend. it's not JUST WOMEN.

Shit, i didn't read the post before that, lol sorry. yah rape is rape.

Edited by Idle Queen

I just wanna thank you for being so real and relatable in your posts x

Honestly it's times like this when I see who the real legends on lanaboards are

So @ everyone else if I've been liking all your posts here too <3

Makes me proud that it could be Lana attracting more decent listeners (in general) than someone we used to know whom this thread is about

Awww thank you so much - that means a lot! Glad that my posts are relatable, I just say what I'm thinking with trying to be over top and cause drama like half the people here do haha  :teehee:

And I'd like to think the same thing. Despite the fact that there always seems to be some sort of drama or fighting on this forum, the vast majority of the time I see a lot of people who are really educated and socially aware and explain things very clearly which makes me happy. I think Lana has a certain air of sophistication about her (not to sound pretentious) in the sense that she doesn't get involved in petty drama with other celebs and she always tries to be honest and open about different topics that can be difficult for her to talk about, so maybe that is what attracts such great people.

(Or maybe we just have such a good moderation team that all the horrible people get banned haha)

so if Hitler had put out a folk rock album it would be okay to jam out and support it since what he did in his own personal life (yes, even the most disgusting stuff like genocide!) has nothing to do with his professional work?

before anyone tries to cherry pick the vacuous argument that genocide > rape (but really, the magnitude of one person's horrible deeds is not grounds to erase another's), the point remains that any decent person should feel a moral obligation to do right by these victims and stop supporting this disgusting person's work, regardless of whatever opinion you may have of its quality. really, these kinds of reactions say a lot about how much people shrug off sexual assault

Tell this same statement to RKelly and Chris Brown fans and they’ll eat you alive

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

People are saying images from the date timonthy is given is incorrect as her hair wasn't the colour she's claiming it is in the handcuff pic

Yeah, whatever.. but another question is why would Timothy click her picture after she blindfolded her during a private sexual game?

Also, since she says she was extremely 'uncomfortable' talking about sexual stuff with Melanie, why would she play a bondage game with handcuffs & all outta nowhere?

*insert this-is-a-case-for-the-FBI meme here*

She clearly had that kind of hair around that time...?

https://instagram.com/p/4KPM48Nx7g/

https://instagram.com/p/4MnFgXNxxj/

Her own caption says she’s wearing a weave in the photo taken the day of, meaning she obviously just wasn’t wearing it anymore the night of the incident:

https://instagram.com/p/4WPjMENx91/

(Just in case it isn’t obvious, I’m saying these pictures further support that the incident did indeed happen.)

I cant help but feel sorry for Melanie. mg 

Yes such a sad day for the poor little sexual predator. Truly a tragic tale of evil slutty women!!!!!!

Some of y'all need to get right in the head I swear 

I believed it before but that interview confirmed it to me. Lol the stans can go around digging up insta pictures all they want but Mel is still a rapist.

RIP melanie martinez 

Melanie and Timothy's friendship ~ An Instagram Timeline (warning this is kinda eerie):

Before supposed rape date:

June 8, 2014

June 11, 2014

June 13, 2014June 13, 2014

June 18, 2014

June 19, 2014June 19, 2014

July 13, 2014July 13, 2014

July 17, 2014

March 4, 2015

After supposed rape date:

July 23, 2015

July 24, 2015