Jack

Melanie Martinez

i started crying. this hurts my heart. everything. the fact that Melanie will see the hatred towards her, the fact she may have been confused in the moment by Timothy, how Melanie have been misunderstood, the way someones life and career is over. people will hate the fans of her still, people will hate the accusers of her, but i hope people will forgive, forget, forgive and not forget. It's a sensitive subject to everyone. but at the end of the day, if you believe in a God or not, this is between Melanie, her own God, and Timothy. 

are you really tryna defend and feel sorry for her...? girl. she raped somebody.

i can guarantee if this was some random ass dude we'd all be having fun dragging the dude, talking about how his life is in shambles

but god forbid it's a female celebrity or we gotta throw a pity party ( :creep: )

i started crying. this hurts my heart. everything. the fact that Melanie will see the hatred towards her, the fact she may have been confused in the moment by Timothy, how Melanie have been misunderstood, the way someones life and career is over. people will hate the fans of her still, people will hate the accusers of her, but i hope people will forgive, forget, forgive and not forget. It's a sensitive subject to everyone. but at the end of the day, if you believe in a God or not, this is between Melanie, her own God, and Timothy. 

If you think people calling her out her disgusting actions is hate, then you need to get your priorities straight

Seriously...some of you are really dense. Regardless of who were involved, it's rape. Point blank! Put aside your admiration for your favorite artist and realize the situation for what it is. Defending the perpetrator only just brings to light how disgusting you are as a person.

Basically...

giphy.gif

Seriously...some of you are really dense. Regardless of who were involved, it's rape. Point blank! Put aside your admiration for your favorite artist and realize the situation for what it is. Defending the perpetrator only just brings to light how disgusting you are as a person.

Basically...

giphy.gif

Tea in the truest form

Y'ALL I CANNOT WITH Y'ALL, RAPIST MARTINEZ IS OVER THATS A FACT I DON'T CARE IF THE COURT SAYS ANYTHING, NOT SAYING NO IS NOTHING CLOSE OR NEAR CONSENT, YOUR FAV IS A RAPIST AND SHE'S OVER LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :godlaugh:  :godlaugh:  :godlaugh:  :godlaugh:  :godlaugh:  :godlaugh:

i will love you until the end of time.

children throwing away their parents' money gone, nothing new LOL :facepalm:

remember when people threw away their Lana CDs when she said she wasn't a feminist.

Anyway I hope this mess gets figured out soon. I hope if Melanie is innocent, she gets her rep back. I also hope that if she's guilty that the victim gets justice. 

im annoyed bc i ordered the perfume for myself before this came out and i cant return it, better smell really fucking good

hopefully no one asks whos it by so i dont have to say whos it by  :facepalm:

"its uh..........britney spears"

Sarah Morgan is a troll or really it's Timothy ex friend? https://twitter.com/Sarah_morgan22

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Doesn't seem legit... this user joined this month on Twitter. It seems more like a desperate stan.

Apparently her old account was deactivated and made a new one.

But yeah, I'm skeptical too.

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif