Jack

Melanie Martinez

i cant fuck what is the truth goshhhhhhhhgg

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Ok last post before I sleep evidence for Melanie raping:

.friends with known paedophile yunglita.

.Her whole persona makes this easy to believe.

.multiple people have spoken out against her in personality saying she's difficult to work with-one supposed alleged friend saying that she went through a similar but consensual experience.

Evidence for Timothy lying:

https://mobile.twitter.com/JewelzToolz/status/938391229234106368

People know how to read and no people are not stupid, rapist or not people will still listen to her music, nobody has time to stalk her insta, twitter etc and her private life. Private life is her thing, the only thing fans should care about is music

RT RT RT.

If this kinda thing happened with Lana i wouldn't give a damn, i'll still be bopping to Cherry. Although i may lose interest in seeing her live.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

but when azealia banks does something none of you can separate the music from personal drama   :lmao:  FBI will find children pics on this sickos computer next

That's because Azealia's music is just as bad, if not worse than her personality

you haven't already?

nicki2.gif

well she hasn't raped anyone yet

RT RT RT.

If this kinda thing happened with Lana i wouldn't give a damn, i'll still be bopping to Cherry. Although i may lose interest in seeing her live.

I didn't realize your astonishingly bad taste extended into morals and ethics too  :flutter:

I didn't realize your astonishingly bad taste extended into morals and ethics too  :flutter:

It's got nothing to do with having bad morals. I'm just honest with myself. If i liked a song, then i like a song. I don't give a damn about it's background. It is still art and it was made to be enjoyed. I wouldn't force myself to stop listening to something i adore, especially lana del rey

Ok last post before I sleep evidence for Melanie raping:

.friends with known paedophile yunglita.

.Her whole persona makes this easy to believe.

.multiple people have spoken out against her in personality saying she's difficult to work with-one supposed alleged friend saying that she went through a similar but consensual experience.

Evidence for Timothy lying:

https://mobile.twitter.com/JewelzToolz/status/938391229234106368

that twitter user scares me

25y/o typin like a 12yo headass

i started crying. this hurts my heart. everything. the fact that Melanie will see the hatred towards her, the fact she may have been confused in the moment by Timothy, how Melanie have been misunderstood, the way someones life and career is over. people will hate the fans of her still, people will hate the accusers of her, but i hope people will forgive, forget, forgive and not forget. It's a sensitive subject to everyone. but at the end of the day, if you believe in a God or not, this is between Melanie, her own God, and Timothy. 

giphy.gif