Jack

Melanie Martinez

Shes not famous enough for this to effect her that much imo. Honestly outside of 2 forums im not seeing much about this anywhere.....unless this is big on tumblr or something which im not a part of.

Melanie was trending on Twitter so yes it went viral on it

Shes not famous enough for this to effect her that much imo. Honestly outside of 2 forums im not seeing much about this anywhere.....unless this is big on tumblr or something which im not a part of.

the whole of twitter is talking about it, and its on that youtube news show with like a few million views on each vid so it'll probably effect her tbh

giphy.gif

I mean shes a product of social media so naturally twitter and youtube will talk about this, but beyond that? Have there been any major news publications reporting it? I know she has her fans, but shes a nobody as a general musician in the world really, lets be honest.

Will social media gays cause that much of an issue for her small career? Someone here mentioned how her followers are dropping massively but her insta is still at 5.1mill followers still after all this?

I mean shes a product of social media so naturally twitter and youtube will talk about this, but beyond that? Have there been any major news publications reporting it? I know she has her fans, but shes a nobody as a general musician in the world really, lets be honest.

Will social media gays cause that much of an issue for her small career? Someone here mentioned how her followers are dropping massively but her insta is still at 5.1mill followers still after all this?

ok true, but without her stans she'll basically be canceled since they give her sm promo and help her sell yk

giphy.gif

There's no way that her next album won't mess up her career even more. if she does a SINGLE song with themes of mental illness, abuse or emotional content at all people are gonna see right through it. The criticism will be endless and I'm so ready 

Even the lyrics of Blue Knees which got leaked:

"Just 'cause you say you love me
Doesn't mean that I'm gonna look you in the eyes
Pretend to be surprised
And say I love you back

I need a band-aid recovery
Don't get too close 'cause you're really nothing to me
You're just a band-aid on my knees
You're just a band-aid recovery
I'll rip you off when I bleed
I'll rip you off when I bleed"

Nothing is gonna work out for her :)

Especially cause CB was about when she was growing up, the timeline is getting closer and closer to when she abused Timothy so ppl will be searching for clues everywhere

Hmmmmmm.... Let's investigate...

OyJWWCG.gif

I don't know what search engine you're using but a 2 minute Google search would show you that this story is plastered all over some of the biggest sources of news and entertainment.

...And countless others!

Gave up at Fox news cuz ewww  :toofunny: 

Unfortunately (but actually good in this case) social media has a major impact on most people's careers, whether theyre famous or not. There could still be more to come that will destroy her too, we never know. 

Yeah the only thing the reports are talking about is our reaction as (mostly) ex fans, but it has had a huge impact. International news headlines based around the tweets and instagram comments of mostly 12-25 year olds is a big deal!

As for her instagram, that part of what you say is true. I watched that live counting thing for like 20 seconds and it went up and down constantly. I saw up to like 20 people follow her in the span of 1 second, and then maybe 30 unfollow her. It's pretty steady. Lots of activity but shes not losing a large amount of followers.... That being said, I think most people just dont want to unfollow her because they wanna see what she keeps posting to keep trying to spot more clues or just see how she takes this hit in general. I unfollowed and unsubbed on everything but ngl, I am still going to be curious

Unfortunately (but actually good in this case) social media has a major impact on most people's careers, whether theyre famous or not. There could still be more to come that will destroy her too, we never know. 

Yeah the only thing the reports are talking about is our reaction as (mostly) ex fans, but it has had a huge impact. International news headlines based around the tweets and instagram comments of mostly 12-25 year olds is a big deal!

As for her instagram, that part of what you say is true. I watched that live counting thing for like 20 seconds and it went up and down constantly. I saw up to like 20 people follow her in the span of 1 second, and then maybe 30 unfollow her. It's pretty steady. Lots of activity but shes not losing a large amount of followers.... That being said, I think most people just dont want to unfollow her because they wanna see what she keeps posting to keep trying to spot more clues or just see how she takes this hit in general. I unfollowed and unsubbed on everything but ngl, I am still going to be curious

i wonder if shes buying followers omg

giphy.gif