Hi! Mod team is aware of site issues and have contacted Admin :) ×
Jack

Melanie Martinez

It definitely looks darker than the new K-12 visuals / looks like her crybaby music videos. I feel like it might’ve been cuter if it was a little more indie... That’s just what I was expecting for 4 years like some dark weird creepy shit that she served back then. K-12’s visuals are beautiful but far too childish/(polished?) to appeal to me.

So does anyone have the tea on if there’s an old K-12 movie/visuals? I’m thinking after the accusations she knew she’d have to wait a while before releasing anything so she said fuck it and made a better movie.

(leaked old k-12 visuals)

https://laviasco.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/melanie-martinez-nurses-office-lyrics-meaning-1.jpg (no watermark on the og pic tho)

https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/uploads/monthly_2018_03/80525CA0-9401-46D3-B0D0-E1CE309457C5.jpeg.983619766c1a1488d080d115bf64a813.jpeg

these were the supposed artworks for the album, but i could be wrong. but the photographer posted them onto his website thinking the album was already out, when it wasn't lol. 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

You guys are so.. she made 1 K-12 movie and that's the movie she released. Idk what those 2 pictures were for but they were probably just some shoot she did earlier on for fun? idk but saying she made 2 movies based off 1 photoshoot is a stretchhh

It could've been the original album cover shoot I guess

You guys are so.. she made 1 K-12 movie and that's the movie she released. Idk what those 2 pictures were for but they were probably just some shoot she did earlier on for fun? idk but saying she made 2 movies based off 1 photoshoot is a stretchhh

It could've been the original album cover shoot I guess

I was just asking if anyone had any tea on it? I wasn’t claiming shit girl!! I just gave those for context because why would she be shooting a cover in 2017 (assuming by her aesthetic) for an album coming in 2020? She obviously had old concepts for the whole album before the rape accusations which pushed back the album 3 years.

Also I don’t know shit lol.. There was no reason to say “you guys are so...” when we were obviously just shooting the shit and discussing possibilities because that’s what you do on forums lol.

not her finally promoting Play Date five years late because it's going semi-viral on TikTok  :rip:  she paid it DUST before... I still wish the CB bonus tracks got videos too.

I would never hurt you

not her finally promoting Play Date five years late because it's going semi-viral on TikTok  :rip:  she paid it DUST before... I still wish the CB bonus tracks got videos too.

:rip:

IMO Play Date deserved Alphabet Boy's spot in the CBB world :oprah3:

Fire drill coming May 6th apparently.

it is may 6 here but it’s not out

So Fire Drill is not out today then...?

probably not lol just as i thought

OMG SHE'S MAKING A PLAY DATE MUSIC VIDEO https://www.idolator.com/7910334/interview-melanie-martinez-talks-play-date-quarantine

“Play Date” is one of your few songs without a visual… will you fix that?

I’m actually writing a music video right now and then going to gather the things necessary to make it and shoot it at home.

release the ep instead wtf

I saw a video someone did with Playdate x Harley Quinn (Birds of Prey). The song suits her well but I think a better aesthetic would be the original cartoon, or even the new DC Harley Quinn show. I hope someone does that. 

This,

But with clips from this

Would be perfect