Jack

Melanie Martinez

5 minutes ago, 13 Bitches said:

all songs would be new

If I’m not mistaken she never said none of the leaked songs would be on the album. She said the singles she was meant to release last year wouldn’t be leaked songs.

1 minute ago, Chemtrailslana said:

If I’m not mistaken she never said none of the leaked songs would be on the album. She said the singles she was meant to release last year wouldn’t be leaked songs.

she didn't say "singles" either, that's from when she was planning to release the album in 2022 so i guess her statement can be taken in any way you want

11 minutes ago, 13 Bitches said:

chances are 50/50 as of now cause she said all songs would be new but one of the leaks has been confirmed

4 minutes ago, Chemtrailslana said:

Thanks guys! Tbh even if it's the only song I like from it I'm still gonna praise the record I FUCKING love this song lol

ZKcaooE.png

3 minutes ago, 13 Bitches said:

she didn't say "singles" either, that's from when she was planning to release the album in 2022 so i guess her statement can be taken in any way you want

queen of giving her fans missinformation and horrible album promotion! We love her 

Anyway exited to see what comes next 

I don't hate the cover :scoff: I mean it's cohesive with what she's been teasing in her Insta's visuals so I guess it makes sense to me.

I need tracklist though, the wait for knowing whether my favourite leaks will be there or not is insane :angie: 

and yeah she's (only visually) serving Björk and I'm absolutely HERE for it. The Utopia x Medúlla crossover caught me off guard :dua: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

The cover is amazing, if you don’t think so that’s because you just don’t get it yet:hooker:

1 minute ago, pinkdiamond said:

she's serving björk's atopos single cover

c1g6qv0vlnj91.jpg

Mothers really know that mushrooms are the thing right now