Jack

Melanie Martinez

1 minute ago, 13 Bitches said:

TRACK 2 IS CALLED THE VOID? looks like that from the lyrics

:trisha: original void scrapped will forever haunt me if this happens

shes real 

5 minutes ago, baked said:

:trisha: original void scrapped will forever haunt me if this happens

jeez girl really knew what she wanted the tracklist to look like at this point i wouldn't be surprised if all songs had the same titles as leaked songs

15 minutes ago, dollanganger said:

something sounds off with her voice that im not enjoying but otherwise its okay

Yeah I really wish she would stop stressing and stretching her voice so much. It's especially bad in the unautotuned leaked demos, but the snippets we've gotten for Portals are decent so far so I'm hoping it won't sound edited to death

5 minutes ago, ButterflyBones said:

Yeah I really wish she would stop stressing and stretching her voice so much. It's especially bad in the unautotuned leaked demos, but the snippets we've gotten for Portals are decent so far so I'm hoping it won't sound edited to death

It’s also the amount she smokes

1 hour ago, Gravitate said:

Atlantic sent this fanpage a package and it had a USB with a snippet of track 2 

i JUST heard it on debris and it sounds sooo good

ita a bit higher quality there too

8 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

It’s also the amount she smokes

Maybe, but I can almost guarantee that I smoke more than her, for at least as long, and my voice isn't damaged like that. Plenty of popular singers(Beyoncé for one) are also regular heavy smokers, and maintain strong vocals.

I think the biggest issue is the way she pushes herself for certain songs. I've seen professional coaches criticizing a lot of techniques she uses as being really harsh on the vocal chords, which may explain how stressed she sounds in a lot of recent leaks and concerts.

1 minute ago, ButterflyBones said:

Maybe, but I can almost guarantee that I smoke more than her, for at least as long, and my voice isn't damaged like that. Plenty of popular singers(Beyoncé for one) are also regular heavy smokers, and maintain strong vocals.

I think the biggest issue is the way she pushes herself for certain songs. I've seen professional coaches criticizing a lot of techniques she uses as being really harsh on the vocal chords, which may explain how stressed she sounds in a lot of recent leaks and concerts.

a good example is when shes preforming training wheels or recess live, you can see she really has to strain her voice to hit those notes 

2 minutes ago, ButterflyBones said:

I'm pretty sure Charli XCX smokes a bit too and her voice isn't like this. But Charli also doesn't do anything her voice can't handle for the most part.

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon