Jack

Melanie Martinez

1 hour ago, evalionisameme said:

Y’all don’t have to trash Tim in every post either- mutiple women stated that her behaviour happened to them 

it’s not even her account

Although Melanie has had issues with other people before, Timothy is the only one who accused her of rape, that's why she's still being talked about

& it is her account. I remember stumbling across her page previously (before she changed it to "timothy fan") since it was being mentioned under Melanie related things. In the last screenshot I linked she said: "Keep your replies subtle, I'm still pretending to be a fan account". Numerous people talking about it also:

I just searched up her username on Twitter too (@brainyn0worky) & I'm seeing loads of tweets from her circle of friends/fans responding to her even when her account was private, so there's no doubt it was her. It seems to have been deactivated though along with the TikTok page that posted the AI video. 

This is giving me major Globelamp vibes back when she used to make fan accounts for herself and Timothy + fight with people :biblio:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

5 minutes ago, ButterflyBones said:

Can we please just ban the Timothy vs Melanie topic at this point? Going in the same circles every few weeks/months isn't achieving anything. It's all just a bunch of people arguing over something none of us know for sure

Sorry for bringing it up, lots of people were talking about the AI thing on Twitter and I thought it was strange which is why I posted. 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

2 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

Although Melanie has had issues with other people before, Timothy is the only one who accused her of rape, that's why she's still being talked about

& it is her account. I remember stumbling across her page previously (before she changed it to "timothy fan") since it was being mentioned under Melanie related things. In the last screenshot I linked she said: "Keep your replies subtle, I'm still pretending to be a fan account". Numerous people talking about it also:

I just searched up her username on Twitter too (@brainyn0worky) & I'm seeing loads of tweets from her circle of friends/fans responding to her even when her account was private, so there's no doubt it was her. It seems to have been deactivated though along with the TikTok page that posted the AI video. 

This is giving me major Globelamp vibes back when she used to make fan accounts for herself and Timothy + fight with people :biblio:

Fair if that is her account- it’s very bizarre but a makeup artist who definitely knew Mel and Tim said she believed the latter because Mel did the same thing to her but she personally wouldn’t consider it rape.

4 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

Sorry for bringing it up, lots of people were talking about the AI thing on Twitter and I thought it was strange which is why I posted. 

Oh I totally get it, sorry if I sounded shitty. I just feel like if we all stopped paying attention to you-know-who, this stuff wouldn't keep happening. Her obsession is only getting fed!

I was on Instagram a few minutes ago and saw like two clips from, I'm assuming, a recent interview and Melanie talked about how she loves planning things far in advance and she has her next four albums planned out (she hasn't written anything for them yet) and in another clip Melanie said that she is working on a documentary for Portals I guess that'll show how she made the album. The Instagram is melaniedailyfact. 

Edit: the full podcast episode is on Spotify. The name of the podcast is Spout. 

6 hours ago, creativeworldbuilder said:

Melanie talked about how she loves planning things far in advance and she has her next four albums planned out (she hasn't written anything for them yet) and in another clip Melanie said that she is working on a documentary for Portals I guess that'll show how she made the album.

Good for her, but also, why a Portals documentary when there's so much better material from her career to talk about? On top of the movie that no one really wants, it's just too much.

Planning her albums up to 40+ years old is a lot, too. She's better off just keeping her sights on the present otherwise we'll get a repeat of K-12 where she plans an album, starts making it, and then gets tired of it as soon as it's released, lol.

not bringing back up the allegations topic but specifically the ai one. it is scary how real that sounds. i watched hundreds of interviews of her in 2016 when i was a die-hard fan, and i still wouldn't have batted an eye had i not seen the tweet. the little pauses, the way she kinda raises the tone in some words.. it's all there. what the fuck :oprah2:

violets in your eyes

On 9/1/2023 at 8:14 PM, babetteateoatmeal said:

not bringing back up the allegations topic but specifically the ai one. it is scary how real that sounds. i watched hundreds of interviews of her in 2016 when i was a die-hard fan, and i still wouldn't have batted an eye had i not seen the tweet. the little pauses, the way she kinda raises the tone in some words.. it's all there. what the fuck :oprah2:

The AI shit is scary when so many people just believe whatever they hear on social media as long as it's not super obviously fake. Celebrities are about to start having to sue random online accounts for using their voices to say seriously messed up shit, confessing to crimes they didn't commit, etc. It's fucking weird