Jack

Melanie Martinez

Can somebody leak something? Like that 'Fragile' song (I know that's not the official title, that's just what everyone has titled it since no one knows the official title). This era is dead at this point. I wish Melanie would at least give an update on the music videos.

1 hour ago, creativeworldbuilder said:

Can somebody leak something? Like that 'Fragile' song (I know that's not the official title, that's just what everyone has titled it since no one knows the official title). This era is dead at this point. I wish Melanie would at least give an update on the music videos.

Didn't she say that the videos that were filmed so far are already released and is filming for the rest after tour?

On 8/22/2023 at 2:31 PM, ButterflyBones said:

The way she's been talking about this film budget is like she's just waiting for some producer to notice how special she is and drop a cool few millions into her lap and say "have fun!". It's honestly really strange.

I'm getting flashbacks to literally every article talking about how much money (6 mil!!!!!!!! omg 6 milll!!! DAE 6 MILL????) was spent on the K-12 flop film. Like is she fishing for a round two there?

Cause I'll hatewatch if it happens.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

5 hours ago, BowOfLove said:

This era feels dead. See y'all in 5 years when her next album comes out. 

I'm still pissed about the MVs for Death and Void not fitting the songs at all past the openings. We could've had so much good material to talk about by now but instead the era just feels DOA with nothing but crap merch, bad visuals, no real plot, and boring tour shows. 

Also so sick of opening her IG story only to find it's another random ass photo with a "STREAM PORTALS" link.. like, maybe we would if it were a better album, lol.

TUNNEL VISION, please come soon and rescue us all

While I think K-12 could've been much better with the concepts and cowriting/production, I love what we got and it's such a special album that is indeed full of bops. The Principal, Teacher's Pet, Lunchbox Friends, High School Sweethearts, Show & Tell. Literally all timeless and that perfect 2016/17 magic... hopefully soon we can hear those outtakes...

55 minutes ago, WildChild said:

While I think K-12 could've been much better with the concepts and cowriting/production, I love what we got and it's such a special album that is indeed full of bops. The Principal, Teacher's Pet, Lunchbox Friends, High School Sweethearts, Show & Tell. Literally all timeless and that perfect 2016/17 magic... hopefully soon we can hear those outtakes...

Detention is still my fav :defeated:

I was just listening to WOMB and I have this theory. 

In WOMB, Melanie sings, "And I know my brother, he'll make the journey later on..." What if this is a hint about Cry Baby's next life. What if Cry Baby will have a new name and she'll be the oldest child. But idk. I'm sure most of y'all have probably thought this, I just wanted to share. Idek how Melanie will go about it though bc I don't think she'll make another album about school (K-12). I know I've probably mentioned this before but what do y'all think? 

On 8/29/2023 at 4:45 PM, Coloringbooks said:

Although Melanie has had issues with other people before, Timothy is the only one who accused her of rape, that's why she's still being talked about

& it is her account. I remember stumbling across her page previously (before she changed it to "timothy fan") since it was being mentioned under Melanie related things. In the last screenshot I linked she said: "Keep your replies subtle, I'm still pretending to be a fan account". Numerous people talking about it also:

I just searched up her username on Twitter too (@brainyn0worky) & I'm seeing loads of tweets from her circle of friends/fans responding to her even when her account was private, so there's no doubt it was her. It seems to have been deactivated though along with the TikTok page that posted the AI video. 

This is giving me major Globelamp vibes back when she used to make fan accounts for herself and Timothy + fight with people :biblio:

What even is the deal with Globelamp? She seems so annoying but I don't know what she did

12 hours ago, creativeworldbuilder said:

I was just listening to WOMB and I have this theory. 

In WOMB, Melanie sings, "And I know my brother, he'll make the journey later on..." What if this is a hint about Cry Baby's next life. What if Cry Baby will have a new name and she'll be the oldest child. But idk. I'm sure most of y'all have probably thought this, I just wanted to share. Idek how Melanie will go about it though bc I don't think she'll make another album about school (K-12). I know I've probably mentioned this before but what do y'all think? 

I'm pretty sure she's talking from her spirits POV after the Creature dies, in the space between death and rebirth. Her spirit is experiencing visions of her next life as Melanie Martinez(who has a younger brother IRL), and is talking about having conversations with his spirit and spending time together before they're eventually born. It's sweet, and also possibly an opening to start writing more personal music in the future.

18 minutes ago, The Siren said:

The best way to describe this is if you had several concept artworks for an album, all different and each artwork had a different tracklisting, and then you ended up merging all the different concepts together to get the final product with absolutely no cohesion 

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?