Jack

Melanie Martinez

you guys were delusional for thinking she was going to release music a year after nymphology in the first place lmao

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

14 minutes ago, Party Favor said:

you guys were delusional for thinking she was going to release music a year after nymphology in the first place lmao

I didn't think it would be this soon I was thinking within the first 2 years or so but she's talking like it'll be another 4+ years 

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

1 hour ago, 13 Bitches said:

she needs to watch her tone :rip: i don’t know why she always gives this attitude when she’s talking to her FANS

exactly like at this point her fans are the only ppl who like her as pretty much everyone in the GP thinks she’s a weird furry :toofunny: and then she constantly acts like they are the worst people ever for giving her any form of attention at all. i will forever be a hater melanie omg 

YCY3W7s.jpg

8 hours ago, Pop The Balloons said:

Melanie just posted that nothing is coming anytime soon and that it'll be years before we see anything, and no EP either 😞 her career is officially over 

we want 2014-16 tracks anyways.

15 hours ago, Pop The Balloons said:

Melanie just posted that nothing is coming anytime soon and that it'll be years before we see anything, and no EP either 😞 her career is officially over 

I personally think she’s sending us a subliminal message that we should leak more of her music :true:

Oh also I ordered the green perfume and it got cancelled right before the started shipping, apparently they did that to a lot of people. But that's not the worst part!! They won't tell anyone why they did it 

So messy

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

3 hours ago, Pop The Balloons said:

Oh also I ordered the green perfume and it got cancelled right before the started shipping, apparently they did that to a lot of people. But that's not the worst part!! They won't tell anyone why they did it 

So messy

i bet they didnt make enough and instead of making more to fill orders they cancelled the extra orders

The way all the Portals leaks eat up the actual songs on the album… my God is it bad! 

the only good songs we got are Tunnel Vision, Leeches, Moon Cycle, Nymphology and The Contortionist and most of them were already leaked… the production change on Moon Cycle was for the better tho :crossed:

Stiiiill not over Garden, Needle & Thread, Dragons Blood and Fingers Crossed not being released… like WTF!

Her label better start controlling her art, for real… she constantly complaints about the industry and how they “control” her but Crybaby is her best work so far and the label was heavily involved so… 

if I was her boss I would put her in a studio, record tons of songs and select myself which ones are included in the album, then give her a lower budget for a MV for every song, less CGI and, OF COURSE, no stupid costumes nor lyrics about penises and piss. Also, no 4 year gaps and some singles to feed the children :true:

18 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

The way all the Portals leaks eat up the actual songs on the album… my God is it bad! 

the only good songs we got are Tunnel Vision, Leeches, Moon Cycle, Nymphology and The Contortionist and most of them were already leaked… the production change on Moon Cycle was for the better tho :crossed:

Stiiiill not over Garden, Needle & Thread, Dragons Blood and Fingers Crossed not being released… like WTF!

Her label better start controlling her art, for real… she constantly complaints about the industry and how they “control” her but Crybaby is her best work so far and the label was heavily involved so… 

if I was her boss I would put her in a studio, record tons of songs and select myself which ones are included in the album, then give her a lower budget for a MV for every song, less CGI and, OF COURSE, no stupid costumes nor lyrics about penises and piss. Also, no 4 year gaps and some singles to feed the children :true:

im sorry One Love's 2020 version of Death is so much better than the one on the album.. Finger's Crossed & Not Dead, Just Expired also got robbed of their place on the tracklist

or maybe I'm just boring and like slow songs :agree:

I do love LIGHT SHOWER & MOON CYCLE though, cute production and always going back to listen 

I wish she kept the medieval concept shown in PORTALS outtakes instead of the spiritual fairy concept she opted for in the final release I honestly hate how she went over the top spiritual to the point where I was cringing in alot of the lyrics (NYMPHOLOGY shade)

𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶 𝒟𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑜 𝐵𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝑀𝒾𝓃𝒹
𝒩𝑜𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹

⋆♥⋆

img%5D

IMO the Portals outtakes clear the entire album like :agree2:

2bfdb5f27c0411b17e7345642d0743ba99f47af0
 𝓟𝓾𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓬𝔂𝓬𝓵𝓮

𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝔂 '𝓘 𝓭𝓸' 

𝓘𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓪𝓭𝓪

⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚ 

16 hours ago, viv said:

im sorry One Love's 2020 version of Death is so much better than the one on the album.. Finger's Crossed & Not Dead, Just Expired also got robbed of their place

I do love MOON CYCLE though, cute production and always going back to listen 

I wish she kept the medieval concept shown in PORTALS outtakes instead of the spiritual fairy concept

wait, u spilled 

I think she could have done both medieval and fairy concepts but she instead replaced the BOPs with some “rock” songs with no correlation with the concept (Battle of the Larynx, im looking at you) 

On 3/16/2024 at 9:38 PM, viv said:

im sorry One Love's 2020 version of Death is so much better than the one on the album.. Finger's Crossed & Not Dead, Just Expired also got robbed of their place on the tracklist

or maybe I'm just boring and like slow songs :agree:

I do love LIGHT SHOWER & MOON CYCLE though, cute production and always going back to listen 

I wish she kept the medieval concept shown in PORTALS outtakes instead of the spiritual fairy concept she opted for in the final release I honestly hate how she went over the top spiritual to the point where I was cringing in alot of the lyrics (NYMPHOLOGY shade)

Not Dead Just Expired is so boring. Snoozefest with a horrid mix.

36 minutes ago, WildChild said:

Not Dead Just Expired is so boring. Snoozefest with a horrid mix.

I love not dead just expired its so peaceful and the vocals are everything

her & synchronicities get way 2 much hate

𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶 𝒟𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑜 𝐵𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝑀𝒾𝓃𝒹
𝒩𝑜𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹

⋆♥⋆

img%5D

On 3/17/2024 at 12:45 PM, Anonymcomenter said:

wait, u spilled 

I think she could have done both medieval and fairy concepts but she instead replaced the BOPs with some “rock” songs with no correlation with the concept (Battle of the Larynx, im looking at you) 

This is exactly what I've been thinking since the album came out. I love those songs but they don't fit with the concept.