Jack

Melanie Martinez

Why are there two pages of personal conflicts. Fucking redirect to the topic at hand or I'm handing out more mod queues. Obviously you are not agreeing today... :lanasrs:

You literally grouped 'a stupid little hoe who decided to tell a lie and had a bunch of raging idiots automatically believe her' While talking about Timothy and this situation and making snidey comments. I mean I get you probably can't rise out of the dunce corner but don't back peddle and try and make yourself out to be someone who was only trying to be nice and make people see both sides, you were being snidey and a typical moron who arises in this situation that we see time and time again - and your stupid ass then tries to backpeddle, i'm done, 

because believe it or not that stuff happens you can just automatically believe something. idk how englands justice system works, but there this thing called "innocent until proven guilty" in the USA.

nowhere was i comparing timothy and that girl who lied. I'm just saying that the situation like these happen and y'all need to stop believing something so quick

MELANIE TURNED OFF COMMENTS ON HER RECENT PHOTO THE CORPSE IS AWARE

gowbmlo.gif

I think Timothy is telling the truth but I agree with Wynwood. There's a possibility that she could be lying, and it has nothing to do with gender or the fact that she's famous, it would be the same in any sexual assault case with only the victim's word. Don't be so quick to shut out other people's points of view even if you disagree. If this was a court case and that was the only evidence then Timothy would lose lol. That's just the way the world works even if you don't like it.

Anyways her career is rightfully rotting in front of our eyes!

I HAVE ARRIVED 4GpHo3G.jpgTO THE "MELANIE MARTINEZ IS OVER PARTY"

girl go home uncle dropped in & mama is guaranteed on her way by now 

Why are there two pages of personal conflicts. Fucking redirect to the topic at hand or I'm handing out more mod queues. Obviously you are not agreeing today... :lanasrs:

just wanted to point out that i wasn't the one who wished rape upon someone else in this forum

INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY Y'ALL

just wanted to point out that i wasn't the one who wished rape upon someone else in this forum

And unlike that member you have not received a warning and been placed on mod queue. Yet

Back to the baby girl

IM NOT TRYING TO SHUT ANYONE UP OMG I'm just saying to keep mindful that theres this thing called "innocent until proven guilty" why is that so hard to comprehend?

Okay okay okay I've held this in for way too long but "INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY" APPLIES TO A COURT OF LAW   N O T   THE COURT OF PUBLIC OPINION. THE PUBLIC CANNOT CONVICT SOMEONE OF RAPE. ONLY THE COURTS CAN. SCREAMING "INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY" IS USELESS IN THIS CONTEXT. IT'S LIKE SCREAMING "FREE SPEECH" AT YOUR MOM WHEN SHE TELLS YOU THAT YOU CAN'T CURSE. THESE LEGAL STANDARDS DON'T APPLY TO EVERYTHING OR EVERYONE IN EVERY CONTEXT. IN ADDITION, "INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY" IS A TACTIC THAT OPPRESSORS USE TO OPPRESS AND SILENCE THEIR VICTIMS.

WITH LOVE,

A VERY ANNOYED STUDENT WHO STUDIES LAW 

Okay okay okay I've held this in for way too long but "INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY" APPLIES TO A COURT OF LAW   N O T   THE COURT OF PUBLIC OPINION. THE PUBLIC CANNOT CONVICT SOMEONE OF RAPE. ONLY THE COURTS CAN. SCREAMING "INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY" IS USELESS IN THIS CONTEXT. IT'S LIKE SCREAMING "FREE SPEECH" AT YOUR MOM WHEN SHE TELLS YOU THAT YOU CAN'T CURSE. THESE LEGAL STANDARD DON'T APPLY TO EVERYTHING OR EVERYONE IN EVERY CONTEXT. IN ADDITION, "INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY" IS A TACTIC THAT OPPRESSORS USE TO OPPRESS AND SILENCE THEIR VICTIMS.

WITH LOVE,

omg

i stan 1 [future] lawyer

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

Okay okay okay I've held this in for way too long but "INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY" APPLIES TO A COURT OF LAW   N O T   THE COURT OF PUBLIC OPINION. THE PUBLIC CANNOT CONVICT SOMEONE OF RAPE. ONLY THE COURTS CAN. SCREAMING "INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY" IS USELESS IN THIS CONTEXT. IT'S LIKE SCREAMING "FREE SPEECH" AT YOUR MOM WHEN SHE TELLS YOU THAT YOU CAN'T CURSE. THESE LEGAL STANDARDS DON'T APPLY TO EVERYTHING OR EVERYONE IN EVERY CONTEXT. IN ADDITION, "INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY" IS A TACTIC THAT OPPRESSORS USE TO OPPRESS AND SILENCE THEIR VICTIMS.

WITH LOVE,

The good sis SNAPPED!

Okay okay okay I've held this in for way too long but "INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY" APPLIES TO A COURT OF LAW   N O T   THE COURT OF PUBLIC OPINION. THE PUBLIC CANNOT CONVICT SOMEONE OF RAPE. ONLY THE COURTS CAN. SCREAMING "INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY" IS USELESS IN THIS CONTEXT. IT'S LIKE SCREAMING "FREE SPEECH" AT YOUR MOM WHEN SHE TELLS YOU THAT YOU CAN'T CURSE. THESE LEGAL STANDARD DON'T APPLY TO EVERYTHING OR EVERYONE IN EVERY CONTEXT. IN ADDITION, "INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY" IS A TACTIC THAT OPPRESSORS USE TO OPPRESS AND SILENCE THEIR VICTIMS.

WITH LOVE,

and so is saying that melanie did rape her. they're saying she raped her and that would be court of public opinion as you said. you can't have your cake and eat it too. she'd have to go to court if she really wants to charge with rape and then innocent until proven guilty still stands.

for the millionth time I'm not saying melanie didn't rape and I'm not saying she did, I'm saying to stop assuming when cases like these have gone to court and people were wrongly sanctioned. if they go to court, innocent until proven guilty

​i don't know how many times i need to repeat myself 

wishing someone to be raped is not just a simple "conflict" :facepalm:

And unlike that member you have not received a warning and been placed on mod queue. Yet

Back to the baby girl

unlike that member, Wynwood actually doesn't deserve that 'mod queue'. definitely not for any of the comments in this thread, so.

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

I'm not sure that Melanie will comment...what will she say? "Yeah I performed sex acts on my very obviously unwilling friend?" Unless she's going to deny everything, then this will likely be messy and prolonged and Timothy may come out with additional statements.