Jack

Melanie Martinez

Ok question: do the lyrics of the snippet on wheels on the bus have any hidden/implied meaning I‘m not getting or is it literally a bunch of sentences just put together cause what does nobody watching you and holding it down have to do with wheels on a bus???

I hope with context those lyrics will make some sort of sense

....we get it

Get what exactly? :toofunny:

This is the first time I've said this on this thread and I'm a big fan of hers and hearing this new snippet made me think it sounded very similar to the rest which I still like very much so save the attitude :)

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

Get what exactly? :toofunny:

This is the first time I've said this on this thread and I'm a big fan of hers and hearing this new snippet made me think it sounded very similar to the rest which I still like very much so save the attitude :)

It's been said a thousand times by other people I'm not trying to give u an attitude  :toofunny:

Just listened to the Nurse’s Office snippet and yet again it sounds the same as the other snippets sonically. Listen to the Nurse’s Office and Pink Slip snippets back to back, there’s no variation. I really hope these songs will have more going on in full cause so far this album’s sounding very repetitive. (yes that has already been said before many times, cause it’s true, but I’m just giving my opinion on a snippet that just came out.)

qfrWuBl.png

Just listened to the Nurse’s Office snippet and yet again it sounds the same as the other snippets sonically. Listen to the Nurse’s Office and Pink Slip snippets back to back, there’s no variation. I really hope these songs will have more going on in full cause so far this album’s sounding very repetitive. (yes that has already been said before many times, cause it’s true, but I’m just giving my opinion on a snippet that just came out.)

sweetie, they’re the same song love.

litchrally a banger