Jack

Melanie Martinez

19 minutes ago, Pop The Balloons said:

Hate to be that girlie but y'all see this?Ā 

Globelamp defends Melanie

Ā 

And ours Timothy as a liar apparently? I'm just going off of what was said in commentsĀ 

Let's keep in mind that Globelamp is aĀ lunatic, it's long documented that she falsely accused her ex-boyfriend of abusing her when in reality itĀ was the other way around.Ā She used to fight Melanie fans daily and hurled all kinds of insults at peopleā€” likeĀ that's a very messy rabbit hole to go downĀ (kinda makes sense why she was close friends with Timothy for so long butā€¦)

It is interesting though how she's not the first friend of Timothy's who defended her during the allegations andĀ later spoke up against her. I forgot aboutĀ the whole FrankieĀ situationĀ from 2018ā€¦

āœ§ š•Ŗš• š•¦ š•’š•£š•– š•„š•™š•– š•”š•™š•’š•Ÿš•„š• š•ž, š•—š• š•£š•–š•§š•–š•£ š•šš•Ÿ š•žš•Ŗ š•™š•–š•’š••Ā āœ§

1 minute ago, Coloringbooks said:

Let's keep in mind that Globelamp is a wholeĀ lunatic, it's long documented that she falsely accused her ex-boyfriend of abuse.Ā She used to fight Melanie fans daily and hurled all kinds of insults at peopleā€” likeĀ that's a very messy rabbit hole to go downĀ (kinda makes sense why she was close friends with Timothy for so long butā€¦)

It is interesting though how she's not the first friend of Timothy's who defended her during the allegations andĀ later spoke up against her. I forgot aboutĀ the whole FrankieĀ situationĀ from 2018ā€¦

These are things someone like brad needs to be presented with though. Like. Something as cultural as the allegations are gonna stick, and people are gonna be weirdly passionate about it , even years later. Itā€™s parasocial for them. This is the kind of evidence someone like Bradā€™s girlfriend needs to see, so that she doesnā€™t sound as stupid as she does.

3 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

These are things someone like brad needs to be presented with though. Like. Something as cultural as the allegations are gonna stick, and people are gonna be weirdly passionate about it , even years later. Itā€™s parasocial for them. This is the kind of evidence someone like Bradā€™s girlfriend needs to see, so that she doesnā€™t sound as stupid as she does.

Thereā€™s no evidence presented here though?Ā 
having sex dreams about a r*pist is not uncommon and can be a way to compartmentalise the sit.Ā 
Ā 

my honest opinion is that all women in this ā€œfriend groupā€- yunglita, Melanie, Timothy and Globelamp are all incredibly unhinged individuals and would be havoc to be around

Negativity attracts negativityĀ 

1 minute ago, The Siren said:

the vinyl pressings for this era have been terrible :air2:

You know I noticed the way the US splatter pressing came out with the black and purple marblingĀ matches the color of the word ā€œportalsā€ on the cover exactly, so Iā€™m actually really happy with it now.Ā 

topsters2-2-1.png

Ā 

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

49 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Globelamp isnā€™t an objective person, sheā€™s just a silly Stan going round on twitter trashing sky+other artists and has already stated she doesnā€™t actually knowĀ 

Her not liking Tim honestly means nothingĀ 

I also remember her slandering charli all over the internet and honestly she seems like a posĀ 

I must have missed the Charli hate oof fuck globelampĀ 

44 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

Let's keep in mind that Globelamp is aĀ lunatic, it's long documented that she falsely accused her ex-boyfriend of abusing her when in reality itĀ was the other way around.Ā She used to fight Melanie fans daily and hurled all kinds of insults at peopleā€” likeĀ that's a very messy rabbit hole to go downĀ (kinda makes sense why she was close friends with Timothy for so long butā€¦)

Oop I missed this too I'm so sorry šŸ˜”

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

1 hour ago, BartenderDeco said:

werenā€™t her fansĀ sending death threats to his fiancĆ©,Ā making edits of her getting beaten and making fun of his condition. all this over a review like?? move on not everybody has the same music taste as you:air2:

Ā 

yeah tbh but I feel like they're not as mad over him trashing her music as much as they are mad about him bringing attention to the Timothy allegationsĀ :eek3:Ā even though I still listen to Mel I can't help but feel for Timothy tbh, after all it's her word against Mel's

Portals is out now. Tap the ā™„ļø to be the first to hear new Melanie Martinez songs, collaborations & remixes as soon as they're released. - Topsify Radio description

Ā 

:raven:

1 hour ago, Pop The Balloons said:

Hate to be that girlie but y'all see this?Ā 

Globelamp defends Melanie

Ā 

Ā 

And outs Timothy as a liar apparently? I'm just going off of what was said in commentsĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

don't quote me on this but isn't this person sketchy af too? I must admit I didn't look too much into them but I saw some tweets mentioning they've been involved in TW

Spoiler

gr*ming a mel fan

Ā 

I love Mel, I really do, but I swear some of the people she's been involved with/is involved with or even by proxyĀ are soĀ :eek3:Ā Verde seems like a great person though so I'm glad she found a good partner at least

2 minutes ago, Synchronicity said:

Ā 

don't quote me on this but isn't this person sketchy af too? I must admit I didn't look too much into them but I saw some tweets mentioning they've been involved in TW

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

gr*ming a mel fan

Ā 

I love Mel, I really do, but I swear some of the people she's been involved with/is involved with or even by proxyĀ are soĀ :eek3:Ā Verde seems like a great person though so I'm glad she found a good partner at least

Oof yes and I feel so bad because I don't think she's intentionally doing it either and I mean there was Stella, timothy to name a few of problematic pplĀ 

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

51 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

this ā€œfriend groupā€- yunglita, Melanie, Timothy and Globelamp

Ā 

preach omg whenever I see something on twitter about any of them I'm just left speechless. I respect Mel as an artist but as a person can't say I'm too fond of how she handles some things at least

Ā 

2 minutes ago, Pop The Balloons said:

Oof yes and I feel so bad because I don't think she's intentionally doing it either and I mean there was Stella, timothy to name a few of problematic pplĀ 

Ā 

some things are just inescapeable it seemsĀ :ohno:Ā and yep was thinking about them as well as (Yung)Elita with whom Mel is still friends I think? I don't know if some of the stuff she said was just to seem edgy but oh boy does she give off lunatic vibesĀ 

4 minutes ago, Synchronicity said:

Ā 

preach omg whenever I see something on twitter about any of them I'm just left speechless. I respect Mel as an artist but as a person can't say I'm too fond of how she handles some things at least

EB-zEV-XkAA9XaG.jpg:large
Ā 

EB-y2hDW4AAaBjq.jpg

Crazed

Ā 

like charli is many things including massively ego filled but she isnā€™t ugly nor is she rude to her fans like this woman

3 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

EB-zEV-XkAA9XaG.jpg:large
Ā 

EB-y2hDW4AAaBjq.jpg

Crazed

Ā 

like charli is many things including massively ego filled but she isnā€™t ugly nor is she rude to her fans like this woman

Ā 

average day on twitterĀ :deadbanana:some people have no shame on there

mostly stan communities. especially pop & kpop ones

Ā 

not the masochism expectations back in 2019Ā :lmao:c'mon sky