Jack

Melanie Martinez

I didn’t notice this before but some of the songs in this record remind me A LOT of Halseys “If I Can’t Have Love, I Want Power” (I personally prefer Halseys as a whole) :um2:

Songs like Evil, Void, BOTL, Powder and Pluto would fit perfectly in that album… she even had the drummer from Nine Inch Nails play in the instrumental of Death ☠️ 

38 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

she even had the drummer from Nine Inch Nails play in the instrumental of Death ☠️

He’s credited in Void and a few other songs on the record too. 

h4wA.gif

last.fm 

So there's the Twitter stans lying about Melanie selling songs I see, but I was thinking if she does sell I hope she sells dragons blood to ashnikko it's very her vibe I feel like ashnikko would do it justice tbh 

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

7 minutes ago, Pop The Balloons said:

So there's the Twitter stans lying about Melanie selling songs I see, but I was thinking if she does sell I hope she sells dragons blood to ashnikko it's very her vibe I feel like ashnikko would do it justice tbh 

I don’t feel like Melanie would sell her unreleased. Seems her art is very personal for her and I don’t imagine her doing that but we shall see 

Just now, Anonymcomenter said:

I don’t feel like Melanie would sell her unreleased. Seems her art is very personal for her and I don’t imagine her doing that but we shall see 

That's exactly what I'm saying but it would be cool to see ashnikko do a cover or sumn of dragons blood 

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

Don't see why this needs to have its own thread on here, I don't think either of them care about charts or streams— but congrats to both on achieving such huge milestones! I love watching talented women succeed :gclap:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

6 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

Another day without my signed CD being shipped. Her store sent me an auto reply email that they’re too busy to reply right now :air:

PLEASEEEEEE :lmao:

2 hours ago, Pop The Balloons said:

That's exactly what I'm saying but it would be cool to see ashnikko do a cover or sumn of dragons blood 

That or a feature with her own verse. :) 

h4wA.gif

last.fm 

12 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

Another day without my signed CD being shipped. Her store sent me an auto reply email that they’re too busy to reply right now :air:

they sent u an email saying they can’t answer you instead of answering you 

:flop:

3 hours ago, Anonymcomenter said:

I didn’t notice this before but some of the songs in this record remind me A LOT of Halseys “If I Can’t Have Love, I Want Power” (I personally prefer Halseys as a whole) :um2:

Songs like Evil, Void, BOTL, Powder and Pluto would fit perfectly in that album… she even had the drummer from Nine Inch Nails play in the instrumental of Death ☠️ 

I really need the instrumentals of Portals because it will help me detect the sound so much more. I didn't even notice the very distinct NIN sounds in IICHLIWP until I listened to all the instrumentals and I was blown away. I specifically remember listening to Girl Is A Gun and I was like :angie:

5 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

I really need the instrumentals of Portals because it will help me detect the sound so much more. I didn't even notice the very distinct NIN sounds in IICHLIWP until I listened to all the instrumentals and I was blown away. I specifically remember listening to Girl Is A Gun and I was like :angie:

tbh i could never get into NIN as much as i wanted to :crossed:

i did like Head Like a Hole tho :crossed:

and maybe Closer, but i prefer the In This Moment cover version :crossed:

anyway, where is my lenticular CD :crai: