Jack

Melanie Martinez

1 minute ago, The Siren said:

are one of the FAQ's about the lenticular CD's? :hooker:

MY ORDER HAS NOT SHIPPED YET

On average, orders containing in-stock items will be processed within 7-10 business days. 

We will automatically notify you via email once your order has shipped.

During peak holiday seasons, weekends, or new release/high traffic promotions, processing orders may take longer than 7-10 business days.

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

Just now, sadness is a butterfly said:

pnHj8iDVj

This email is so... 💀 It's obvious laziness and I'm so sick of artists being given a "pass" regarding fraud.. Selling things and saying they will be shipped and then having it delayed months and months is fraud (imo) and it happens all the time with so many artists (especially miss lana). Obviously it's legal so it isn't "fraud" bc when we purchase things we r agreeing to the terms of service but i still think its scummy and artists should feel the pushback from doing this constantly. 

Glad that I haven't had any shipping problems this drop, both my vinyls shipped the day after release and my signed cd came yesterday amen  :party:

1. You just doxxed your full name on here @The Siren (I won't quote so you can delete if you need)
  2. I must be constipated bc I could not give a shit and I genuinely think creating a thread for this and not just putting in the respective discussion threads for each artist/album is to goad users into fighting. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

2 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

This email is so... 💀 It's obvious laziness and I'm so sick of artists being given a "pass" regarding fraud.. Selling things and saying they will be shipped and then having it delayed months and months is fraud (imo) and it happens all the time with so many artists (especially miss lana). Obviously it's legal so it isn't "fraud" bc when we purchase things we r agreeing to the terms of service but i still think its scummy and artists should feel the pushback from doing this constantly. 

Glad that I haven't had any shipping problems this drop, both my vinyls shipped the day after release and my signed cd came yesterday amen  :party:

Literally. Lana, Taylor, Melanie, it’s everyone. And part of what causes so much anxiety over merch drops and stuff. Annoyed because I ordered this stuff within minutes of it being put on the site. I got my vinyl at least but still frustrating and i fully expect the signed CD to just get canceled. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

2 minutes ago, Mer said:

I genuinely think creating a thread for this and not just putting in the respective discussion threads for each artist/album is to goad users into fighting. 

Booooooo tomato tomato wbk this thread is a serve 

1 minute ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

Wait I love this we should all just start making threads for things like this.. somebody needs to step up as the popcrave threadmaker of lanaboards 

Absolutely not I love the organization and mega threads that LB currently has. No need for a million threads for pointless things like this.

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

1 minute ago, margaret soty said:

It is no longer enough for them to have Melanie Martinez thread always among the most active, now they also create others to share this girl's achievements. LanaBoards is in danger.

mirror-left.gif

"to share this girl's achievements" is SENDING me i haven't laughed this hard at a thread here in a long time  :thumb3:

Just now, cinnamongirI said:

i think im just gonna put this in the melanie thread

mirror-left.gif

A tragedy.

1 minute ago, margaret soty said:

It is no longer enough for them to have Melanie Martinez thread always among the most active, now they also create others to share this girl's achievements. LanaBoards is in danger.

From now on I will be making World News threads whenever something happens with Melanie. Thank you 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

9 minutes ago, Mer said:
  1. You just doxxed your full name on here @The Siren (I won't quote so you can delete if you need)
  2. I must be constipated bc I could not give a shit and I genuinely think creating a thread for this and not just putting in the respective discussion threads for each artist/album is to goad users into fighting. 

i know, its been in my signature :air2:

also that's not my surname :air2: