Jack

Melanie Martinez

18 minutes ago, Synchronicity said:

twitter war

weren’t her fans sending death threats to his fiancé, making edits of her getting beaten and making fun of his condition. all this over a review like?? move on not everybody has the same music taste as you:air2:

He's using her as bait for attention/views from angry stans. He's been blatantly egging it on and fighting at his grown age with young kids who run fan accounts. He's like the low-rent equivalent to Fantano, and Fantano is already quite low-rent. Not paying attention to incel-coded "music critics" in 2023

I've actually been aware of him for awhile though and he's always given me dodgy vibes weirdly. It's reminding me a bit of the Onision vs. Crybabies war in 2016 when he started the whole "she sexualises babies" rumour and got his fanbase to riot against her…but the tables turned in the end, so yeah.

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

What is it with Lana stans and other female artists? Lorde, Gaga, Melanie, Taylor…weird af how angry they get when artists just as popular (if not more) do well. Very question for the culture of them! :true:

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

I don’t really have any comment on the sit- a lot of us are straight down the middle on this album- personally I do think it is quite bad but the concept is interesting- I think you have to look at this album with an open mind though and going in with the rape sit is never a good idea 

2 minutes ago, Party Favor said:

What is it with Lana stans and other female artists? Lorde, Gaga, Melanie, Taylor…weird af how angry they get when artists just as popular (if not more) do well. Very question for the culture of them! :true:

I don’t think he’s a Lana fan tbf or atleast I haven’t seen him review Lana- I’ve already stated my opinions on lorde before but I do actually like her music bar Solar power- the rest is just fun mythology around Lana and lorde  referencing each other in the music 

48 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

Information I've discovered myself, but she did talk a bit about Amulet and Nymphology in the track-by-track for Apple Music!

The album transitions weren't added until sometime during/after August of 2022, that was also right around the time songs from Portals were being sent in for mixing 

imo some transitions were chefs kiss. Nymphology transitioning to Evil is upper level. BOTL to Contortionist is also very nice too

I don’t mind or actually enjoy some of the transitions but the one stuck on the back end of Tunnel Vision is terrible. Way too long, takes away from the repeatability of the song and it cuts off super abruptly, if a different song comes after it on shuffle it’s very jarring. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

1 hour ago, evalionisameme said:

:xgiggle:

BRAD TASTE IN MUSIC KING

Edit okay I’m just now watching and while he could have been more informed I think if you’ve never seen his content before you’re very out of you element. People aren’t always gonna react to music the same. Sorry. He loves SOPHIE, Charli XCX, and many more talented women. It just happens to be that Melanie is not his cup of tea And his girlfriend is a little uninformed as well. That’s not their fault! I guess it’s just unfortunate

Globelamp isn’t an objective person, she’s just a silly Stan going round on twitter trashing sky+other artists and has already stated she doesn’t actually know 

Her not liking Tim honestly means nothing 

I also remember her slandering charli all over the internet and honestly she seems like a pos