I mean like the title

Just now, NYMPHOLOGY said:

I mean like the title

All portals sessions have very muchโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ’จโ˜บ๏ธ Vibe titlesย 

mod queue king

stream portals

give me munniez <3

16 hours ago, NYMPHOLOGY said:

Menace to society doesn't sound like portals AT ALL maybe early mm4 sessions? It seems she always records for the next album, as soon as the deluxe for the last is dropped (ndje was made in october 2020 and k-12 songs were being written in 2015 and 2016)

We actually don't have a date for NDJE โ€ฆ maybe you have it confused with songs like Void (2020) or Barely Juice,ย which are from October.

โœง ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ก๐•™๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ž, ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•™๐•–๐•’๐••ย โœง

1 minute ago, Coloringbooks said:

We actually don't have a date for NDJE โ€ฆ maybe you have it confused with songs like Void (2020) or Barely Juice,ย which are from October.

I couldโ€™ve SWORN Ndje was October and void was winter one secย 

mod queue king

stream portals

give me munniez <3

16 hours ago, NYMPHOLOGY said:

Menace to society doesn't sound like portals AT ALL maybe early mm4 sessions? It seems she always records for the next album, as soon as the deluxe for the last is dropped (ndje was made in october 2020 and k-12 songs were being written in 2015 and 2016)

But why register it with all the other PORTALS songs, I think it could be released as a single at somepoint

7 minutes ago, NYMPHOLOGY said:

I couldโ€™ve SWORN Ndje was October and void was winter one secย 

No, Void (the 2020 song) is from October, I can confirm

โœง ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ก๐•™๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ž, ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•™๐•–๐•’๐••ย โœง

2 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

No, Void (the 2020 song) is from October, I can confirm

Mm wiki says September 2020 for ndje

4 minutes ago, Summertime Saddest said:

But why register it with all the other PORTALS songs, I think it could be released as a single at somepoint

mod queue king

stream portals

give me munniez <3

tbh i doubt menace is a mm4 song.. i mean yeah she usually does start working on her next albums the same year she releases one but those are months after the albums been released like night mime pitch version which is the oldest k-12 session iirc is from january 2016 and light shower is probably sometime in summer 2020

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

1 hour ago, rancidgirl said:

tbh i doubt menace is a mm4 song.. i mean yeah she usually does start working on her next albums the same year she releases one but those are months after the albums been released like night mime pitch version which is the oldest k-12 session iirc is from january 2016 and light shower is probably sometime in summer 2020

Well yes, but the DELUXE is what you should look at crybaby deluxe was like late 2015 (hssh,lbf and strawberry shortcake weโ€™re Lapp written) ndje was recorded the same month as after school release so it seems the release of the deluxe is the end of those recording sessions and the start of the next albums alsoย isnโ€™t menace to society inย title case while all portals songs are in uppercase

mod queue king

stream portals

give me munniez <3

18 minutes ago, NYMPHOLOGY said:

Well yes, but the DELUXE is what you should look at crybaby deluxe was like late 2015 (hssh,lbf and strawberry shortcake weโ€™re Lapp written) ndje was recorded the same month as after school release so it seems the release of the deluxe is the end of those recording sessions and the start of the next albums alsoย isnโ€™t menace to society inย title case while all portals songs are in uppercase

nope its in uppercase, if you copy and paste menace from the website its in caps

and i don't seem to mind

IT BUGS ME that in Nymphology apparently she's saying "You can't even spell that you're an expert in NYMPHOLOGY" I SWEEEEAR it sounds like it soundsย likeย "Anthology." But I personally think she should have said "Anthropology" because it would have stayed on topic.

4 hours ago, rancidgirl said:

WOMB is from February-March 2020!

5 minutes ago, WildChild said:

WOMB is from February-March 2020!

oh yes i forgot that its an after school outtake

and i don't seem to mind

2 hours ago, rancidgirl said:

oh yes i forgot that its an after school outtake

Whatttt?????????

mod queue king

stream portals

give me munniez <3

1 hour ago, NYMPHOLOGY said:

Whatttt?????????

skyupsahl had it in her vault with other after school outtakes like maze and stitches under the title "im cumming"

and i don't seem to mind

5 hours ago, SarcasticBeauty said:

IT BUGS ME that in Nymphology apparently she's saying "You can't even spell that you're an expert in NYMPHOLOGY" I SWEEEEAR it sounds like it soundsย likeย "Anthology." But I personally think she should have said "Anthropology" because it would have stayed on topic.

The songs title is literally nymphology what's your point ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

1 hour ago, rancidgirl said:

skyupsahl had it in her vault with other after school outtakes like maze and stitches under the title "im cumming"

isnt im cumming technically a womb lyric?

ย 

6 hours ago, SarcasticBeauty said:

the song is called nymphology :whoopi:

nymph, in Greek mythology,ย any of a large class of inferior female divinities. The nymphs were usually associated with fertile, growing things, such as trees, or with water. They were not immortal but were extremely long-lived and were on the whole kindly disposed toward men.

ย 

Last.FMย |ย Discogsย |ย Letterboxd

fUsMzFd.jpeg