Jack

Melanie Martinez

4 minutes ago, White Dress said:

Out of curiosity, how old are you all? Because as an adult I just can’t connect with this. I liked Crybaby when it came out (I was 15) but this just sounds like it was made for children 

I'm 19 and love it, I can see why alot of people can't keep connecting with her work as they get older though.

3 minutes ago, White Dress said:

Out of curiosity, how old are you all? Because as an adult I just can’t connect with this. I liked Crybaby when it came out (I was 15) but this just sounds like it was made for children 

I think I was 5 or 6 (I’m currently 13) when cb dropped and found out about it like a year later (mommyyyyyy I’ve got a questionnnnn era crybaby) and it was like not deep at all, and I was so glad when k-12 dropped cuz imo it was MILES BETTER in terms of theme sonically not so much tho but that’s what I think 

Just now, NYMPHOLOGY said:

I think I was 5 or 6 (I’m currently 13) when cb dropped and found out about it like a year later (mommyyyyyy I’ve got a questionnnnn era crybaby) and it was like not deep at all, and I was so glad when k-12 dropped cuz imo it was MILES BETTER in terms of theme sonically not so much tho but that’s what I think 

(Crybaby did grow on me btw)

mod queue king

stream portals

give me munniez <3

6 minutes ago, NYMPHOLOGY said:

(Crybaby did grow on me btw)

Omg you’re 13? :toofloppy: I thought the youngest we had on this site was like 18. Now I feel bad if I ever shat on some y’all’s taste :crai: Enjoy, and be safe on here! 

19 minutes ago, White Dress said:

Omg you’re 13? :toofloppy: I thought the youngest we had on this site was like 18. Now I feel bad if I ever shat on some y’all’s taste :crai: Enjoy, and be safe on here! 

Girl I literally hacked my teachers SHEIN account cuz I wanted a shirt these hoes should be scared of me

mod queue king

stream portals

give me munniez <3

53 minutes ago, White Dress said:

I was 15 as well when Cry Baby came out (now I'm 23), you don't have to fully connect with music in order to enjoy it. It may be sound a bit childish but I think Portals is definitely better than K-12

58 minutes ago, White Dress said:

im 28 :illumarina: and omg  im probably the oldest bitch in here

2 hours ago, iconiclogan said:

:oprah2:

13!???? mama….. someone gotta ban that child’s account

💀🧍‍♂️🧍🏃🏃‍♂️🏃 no please, I like dragons blood is that not redemption enough

mod queue king

stream portals

give me munniez <3

On 4/30/2023 at 12:01 AM, Summertime Saddest said:

The songs title is literally nymphology what's your point 😭😭

My point is, when she's talking about the guy THIS ENTIRE SONG, and has already repeated Nymphology/nymph so much, the lyric change would have added depth. Since he "knows her so well, and thinks he knows it all" Anthropology just would have been like a sarcastic type jab at him thinking he's smart. IDK. I was just stating MY opinion, my bad.

23 hours ago, The Siren said:

the song is called nymphology :whoopi:

The whole song can STILL be about nymphology? She says nymphology 27 thousand more times. Changing that one lyric would have been interesting. IMO. 

And like I said the song has so much damn filter over her singing I thought she was singing anthology.

13 hours ago, White Dress said:

22 been here since i was 13 when I someone posted Dollhouse on Tumblr w some caption like “omg melanie from the voice just posted this song and its amazing”

The wait from then to Crybaby album was insane, she was the most anticipated artist for me at that time

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

8 hours ago, ButterflyBones said:

24Y here, and I highly disagree that Portals sounds like it was "made for kids". K-12, on the other hand... :azealia:

i dont understand anyone who says that, in comparison to the rest of her discography its the most mature thing shes released 💀

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif