Jack

Melanie Martinez

can't yall just let it die? even though its out there we'll probably never get it

sure, same way we never got roses by lana, or guardian by sky, or i’m not hungry anymore by marina

things always get leaked when they’re out there, so bye

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Drama Club was such a good leak so I'd die for a less repetitive final version with a new bridge :hair:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I think cause they have spent so long on the film, any songs included that have leaked are probably still gonna be on it cause they are unlikely to remove scenes from the movie.

I think cause they have spent so long on the film, any songs included that have leaked are probably still gonna be on it cause they are unlikely to remove scenes from the movie.

I think the only leak we've gotten that is for sure a K-12 era leak is Drama Club. From what I can tell Schizo, 99¢ Store, Haunted, and Unhappy Meal were all Crybaby outtakes. (I'm a little less certain about Unhappy Meal as opposed to the others, though)

She only started filming this year so ummmm

Really though, why would Melanie cut her best track Haunted? That song is so good, it should be a single. 

I feel like this is a really unpopular opinion but I'm not all up about Play Date.

I think Play Date, Cry Baby and Alphabet Boy are the worst from the crybaby era

Cake, on the other hand is one of the best, along with Gingerbread Man