Jack

Melanie Martinez

Bet she's referring to Bette/Dot from AHS: Freak Show here. When Melanie, whose fave show was AHS, found out they were doing a 'circus' theme next, she pitched her song Carousel to FX. Next year, 2 days before the promo aired, she found out it would be featured as the theme song for the show's promo.

Bet she's referring to Bette/Dot from AHS: Freak Show here. When Melanie, whose fave show was AHS, found out they were doing a 'circus' theme next, she pitched her song Carousel to FX. Next year, 2 days before the promo aired, she found out it would be featured as the theme song for the show's promo.

it's a cute easter egg!

lABVyGE.png

it's a cute easter egg!

Yeah... It was when she had released her 1st EP & was finishing her LP. AHS was at its peak popularity after Coven & before Freak Show. Her career went up from this point onwards so it must hold some special place in her heart.

is there a good exposé post or smth of this chick somewhere? I had no idea who this even is before this thread. 

Honestly I know all of her disgusting ass behavior because of this forum https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/1476-yungelita/ where they have posted A LOT of things about her. She's horrible. But the site is filled with people just talking about her getting surgery when umm that's not the main problem fgjfjg So if you wanna find out about her disgusting Tumblr reblogs and weird fetishes you'll have to read a lot!

Honestly I know all of her disgusting ass behavior because of this forum https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/1476-yungelita/ where they have posted A LOT of things about her. She's horrible. But the site is filled with people just talking about her getting surgery when umm that's not the main problem fgjfjg So if you wanna find out about her disgusting Tumblr reblogs and weird fetishes you'll have to read a lot!

LMAO that was a fun read 

and the person who said about her new EP "I can already tell it’s going to be mix of melanie martinez and lana del rey soundcloud crap "

is there a good exposé post or smth of this chick somewhere? I had no idea who this even is before this thread.

As far as I'm aware, it was all tumblr based. There were a few good Tumblr posts with links and screenshots of all of her behaviours, likes, reblogs, etc that were harmful and damaging to sexual abuse victims, and we're associated with child p*rnography. It's actually very serious, can't believe she has fans still.

But since I don't have Tumblr anymore I don't know where to find the posts anymore

The most interesting things to come out of her stories I think:

[Comparing to Crybabys sound]

"VERY DIFFERENT, , More Polished, much more grown, every song has it's own thing but sonically/thematically fits together much better as a whole"

I'm sure this will make sense when we hear it, but like WOW, I thought Crybaby was already polished well, and fit together so well sonically and thematically as a whole!?

[Why she covered up her tattoos for the film]

I wanted to separate me as a human and crybaby as a character

I don't get this one at all? Crybaby had the tattoos, so is she not crybaby anymore? How can you logically just get rid of them in the story?

Also, the diversity inclusion is really great. Let's hope this is really gonna be that iconic. In these posts you can see other characters. https://www.instagram.com/p/Bx-rO80FhL8/?igshid=2ns4sgb9tdio

Ya’ll have been moaning and moaning and moaning that she hasn’t even announced anything. She finally does and it’s all “why is she announcing it so early,” like Jesus Christ let the girl do what she wants with her music.

giphy.gif

just rewatched all the Cry Baby videos in order and damn... it feels like we already got a movie.

The storyline, creativity and character development is so good, her artistry is incredible and she really doesn't get enough credit for it. Excited to see the K-12 film  :gclap:

I would never hurt you

She will probably release 13 teasers, each of them represent a track on album.

omg it makes sense! if so... she would post the last teaser on august 7, and the album would come out 3 weeks later. 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Ya’ll have been moaning and moaning and moaning that she hasn’t even announced anything. She finally does and it’s all “why is she announcing it so early,” like Jesus Christ let the girl do what she wants with her music.

It makes sense to be teasing this early cause she's treating this like an actual movie, like it's far more important than just the album.

It's been 3 teasers in 2 weeks already too. We are damn lucky

I feel like people were expecting her to just drop the damn thing altogether

not sure if posted a while ago already but Atlantic Records staked more than $1 million to finance the project lawd

All that crybaby money well spent (hopefully) after all this wait and perfecting and re-doing it would be disappointing if the album included even a single dud tbh...

not sure if posted a while ago already but Atlantic Records staked more than $1 million to finance the project lawd

wowwwwww i love melanie to death but i didn't think she was worth that much to atlantic

giphy.gif

Honestly, I think with the right promo they could definitely pull it off. If nobody of relevance (ie. anyone in the top tiers of social media influence) blasts all the dirt and drama around Melanie and others included in the project, it'll probably just be another old scandal swept under the rug. With the aesthetic, the film, and (hopefully) a cohesive and well-crafted album, it could really become a huge hit. Not to mention the large fanbase she already has... K-12 might just put Mel back on the map. IMO the biggest mistake Atlantic could be making with this project is the whole no singles thing... without a lead single or at least some promo tracks to build hype... idk I really think they're missing out on essential promotion. The trailer teasers aren't enough. But who knows, I could be totally wrong. Regardless, if all goes right, I genuinely would not be surprised if this era garnered Billie Eilish level praise. They share a lot of the same fanbase as it is. This could be her Electra Heart  :biblio: ... that's probably a reach tho lmao. We shall see, ladies!

TjmiIK4.png