Jack

Melanie Martinez

what is the point of teasing the album this early? a damn mess. she could've release, like, 3 teasers at the end of august and that's it. 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Hey at least we have a date, meanwhile it’s day 1607 without any word on NFR

Edit: Wait wait wait, hold UP. Is she releasing it in September because that’s when kids start school or am I clutching?

giphy.gif

it's defo cheap but i guess it's cute? honestly i hope it's the creepiest shit ever cos i aint waiting that fucking long for her rapist ass to dance in a diaper and sing about blue boy or whatever 

she’s answering questions about the album in her stories on insta. the album has 13 tracks and she said she isn’t revealing song titles cause she’s afraid of leaks djdkdks

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

She's teasing the movie so early... smh

She's honestly annoying but I'm still excited I guess

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I can see the amount of backlash she will get for including Pedolita in this film  :defeated:

I WISH! Meanwhile there are fan insta pages posting pics of her like "yungelita in 2016, 2017 or 2019? I love her!" I fucking screamed and wanted to write "NONE OF THEM cause we don't stan pedophiles" but we all know how relentless Die Hard Crybaby Fans are.

I think 98% of her fandom don't know or don't care

I WISH! Meanwhile there are fan insta pages posting pics of her like "yungelita in 2016, 2017 or 2019? I love her!" I fucking screamed and wanted to write "NONE OF THEM cause we don't stan pedophiles" but we all know how relentless Die Hard Crybaby Fans are.

I think 98% of her fandom don't know or don't care

is there a good exposé post or smth of this chick somewhere? I had no idea who this even is before this thread. 

September is a good month to release music, if you think about it. Especially with all these releases by other artists that are going to be filling up the summer.

September is a good month to release music, if you think about it. Especially with all these releases by other artists that are going to be filling up the summer.

Okay, but why to tease the movie so early? She could've teased it 4 or 3 weeks before the official release

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: